4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Been a rough couple of days around here. Wife has tested pos for flu, so we're sorta quarantined from each other.
Girls are 5 weeks into bloom, today . Rotated all pots 1/2 turn, did a little minor defol. . Fed at 1100ppm , 1 qt., (twice per day) 6.1 ph. . Pretty cool that I can look at my last grow and see how these 4 are stacking up. Page 24 is day 35 of my last journal. I think these are looking smaller than last strains. Or maybe I'm just looking thru critical eyes ? Never happy !! Day 35 bloom. And they're growing like weeds !!:rofl:

IMG_208030.JPG
IMG_207934.JPG

Happy 420 SP, hope you and the missus are on the mend!
Thank you TK !! Wife & I are feeling better, Got my fishing gear polished up & ready to do me some fishing. bass will be spawning anytime now.
Day 40,
fed twice with 1150ppm ph-6.2

Two days ago, I cut the tips off all colas. this is the 2d. time for me doing this. Trying to figure out if it really works ? I'm dreaming of beer bottle size colas !!
IMG_208932.JPG
IMG_209037.JPG
IMG_209229.JPG
IMG_209331.JPG
IMG_209431.JPG
IMG_209637.JPG
IMG_209734.JPG
:surf:

Cut food supply by 1/2 starting tonight. ppm was 700, phed to 5.9. Today is day 45 bloom, so at day 47 , I'll cut food in 1/2 again. Then flush at day 49, to about 50% runoff, Let the bags dry out so they're lite again, then water once per day for 7 days or more. I did this last grow, and 'it's some of the smoothest weed, that I've smoked. Quality is more important than quanity, to me.
Sampled the cheese and It's gonna be some killer smoke, I think. I took a sample of the critical + tonight, so we'll try that in about 3 days. My house is starting to smell like a roadkill skunk !! Wife is back on the prednisone and I'm still not 100%, but the birds are singing spring songs, and fish will be biting soon, I hope !! Now If I can find me an outside plot, it will make me a happy man !! Done got to old for gorilla growing !!
Hope all my 420 friends are safe tonight !!:morenutes:

Hey SP, glad you and the missus are feeling better and on the mend mate. Things are looking great in your garden as usual. I can't believe where the time has gone, we're nearing the end now, exciting times ahead. I'm going to start tapering down my nutrients from today or tomorrow I think, for 3 or 4 days before I start my flush. I haven't decided by how much I'll drop the EC just yet. I'm also going to flush for 7/10 days after, going to be keeping an eye on them trichomes. I want to make sure I end up with some really smooth smoke like you did pal, did your leaves get to the point they started dying off where plant was making use of all the left over stored nutrients?

I finally got a bottle of it, after using samples, for a couple of grows !! They stopped selling the samples on ebay, so these ladies seen their 1st mammoth p, at day 28 bloom. Cult asks the same question about the conversion table. How do I find out ? I'd hate to think that we need two different conversions factors, in one country. I bought a nice Hanna pen, & It lasted about 6 months, ever sense then I been using those cheapo ones with same success. And while I believe that PPMs are important, but don't have to as precise, as some tell us. That meter your're using is on my list for the next time I have $90, which is a rare occasion And the great white is on top of my list, when I't comes to developing root system. I've got to start doing more research myself, as I know I'm doing better, yield wise, but I'm using so many new products, that I don't know what's working & what's not.
But my town tap water keeps going from a respectable 115 ppm, up to 230ppm, and then to 115, and back and forth it swings. it's at 230 now, and I'm figuring that into the ec/ppm equation.

Sorry pal, completely missed this. Did you notice much of a difference using the mammoth p later on into flower this time? Exactly, so many things being used it's hard to know what's doing what and if it's making a difference. Luckily I'm running pretty much all the things cult uses so I know he's tried and tested them all lol. I know, it's crazy, would be much easier if it was just one conversion lol. Hmm, I'd imagine you need to look at your instruction manual or find the make/model online and it should tell you the there what conversion it is, either x5 or x7. Yeah I think you could be rite within reason, I've also seen people getting good results with hardly any ppm. It's a really good meter pal, they're supposed to last for a long time. Great white is so good, cult swears by it. My tap water swings too, I'm going to try and do a mixture of R/O water and tap water next time to make a more stable nutrient PH. Haven't figured out the ratio yet tho.

Hey SP, glad you and the missus are feeling better and on the mend mate. Things are looking great in your garden as usual. I can't believe where the time has gone, we're nearing the end now, exciting times ahead. I'm going to start tapering down my nutrients from today or tomorrow I think, for 3 or 4 days before I start my flush. I haven't decided by how much I'll drop the EC just yet. I'm also going to flush for 7/10 days after, going to be keeping an eye on them trichomes. I want to make sure I end up with some really smooth smoke like you did pal, did your leaves get to the point they started dying off where plant was making use of all the left over stored nutrients?
Actually TK, I chopped a little early last time, as the leaves were just starting to get yellow. by the way buddy, I found out by looking at cults. numbers on this page, that my ppm meter works on the x70. Thanks for checking in !!

Ladies are 7 weeks old today. Flushing with 8ml flawless finish per gal. . The flawless finish is a one shoot deal, and when pots dry out again, I will be giving them one qt. per day of tap water. My water goes from 115 to 230, up & down. Just wonder if buying ro water or distilled water would improve taste & purity?? I will be ph adjusting tap water to 6.3-6.6, down from 8.1, and may be unnecessary ? can't hurt though ! Flushing to 50% runoff, and this is the 1st. time in a month, that they have seen any runoff. I bet that runoff will test about 3000ppm ?
I'm finding tiny seeds in one of my cheese plants, hope it don't effect it's neighbors !! Ha !! Critical + has no seeds. Must be a hermie. Will try & find time to show a couple of pics. . Right now wife and i are getting ready to roll up some Bubba's gift, just to get in the flushing mood. The ladies don't know yet that they had their last meal yesterday. Flushing actually went smoothly. I'm thinking the runoff was more color than when I flushed with plain water,' Good deal. 7 wks. old,
IMG_210825.JPG
IMG_211125.JPG
IMG_211026.JPG
IMG_211326.JPG
IMG_211431.JPG
:morenutes:

There's a hermie in the house, or I had a light leak and didn't know it. This was 4 new strains from seed. I'd like to find the hermie, but my eyes are not what they used to be. Bummer !! Just did heavy flush, last night, so they need at least another 10 days, to clear & swell. And I did find more seeds in the critical + & one cheese. I have a sample of the og kush drying. Hoping for the best. My main fear is that my new plants, 2.5 weeks into bloom, sitting in the next tent over has not been pollinated !! I would say it's probably wishful thinking !! I will also inspect them tonight. My main grow stinks to bad to bring them outside the tent for inspection, but I'll do my best. We do live in an apt., so stealth is necessary. WTF !! I just can't get a break. Just hope our meds. are not weakened !! Gotta find the cause, but I suspect a hermie !! There's a fox in the chicken coop !! LOL !!:surrender:

I only flush once, as per cultivators instructions. I flush once, then let the bags dry out to where they're lite again, took 3 days for mine, then tonight I started with 1.5 qt. tap water, per 5 gal bag. So If the bags are not lite again tomorrow night, then I'll cut the water back to one qt. . No more runoff, from this point forward. If I'm understanding him right, I should be watering daily with just enough so the plant will be lite the next day. No runoff.
Day 52 pics..
IMG_213623.JPG
IMG_213232.JPG
IMG_213136.JPG
IMG_212938.JPG

I looked at every inch of every branch, on all 4 plants and can't find anything to prove one is a hermie. If one was a hermie and released it's pollen a month ago, would I still be able to Identify it as a hermie ??? So what I'm thinking is eliminating all 4 of these strains. Probably put them all outside, or just chuck them. The other bloom tent is 20 days into bloom under the 400w, so I'll let them finish, although Im sure they're pollinated. only had two friends visit during this time & pollen could have come in that way, but I doubt it. These so called dark room tents, have no zipper covers, but this is the 3rd. crop in there and the other two didn't get pollinated ? I guess there's a remote possibility of taking in pollen through the open window I'm using for intake air. So maybe the other grow wont get pollinated, as the exhaust for the pollinated tent exhausts into an adjacent room.

G'day sp, just read your last few post's re: seed.
I recently chopped my White Widow Fem and found a seed after drying, found no trace of hermie and like you I started asking around.
Most of the pro growers I asked said it is quite common to find the odd seed from a female, something to do with self preservation thing that they do. And was assured that the seed will be female too, thought this may help.

Back
Top Bottom