4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Hows the drying going SP? Everything all good?
High TK, all's good buddy, just been draggin my feet. I only got 3.5 days of hang time, put it in jars this morning. It's at about 68% now and I'll burp twice per day for a week, then once per day for a week, then every three days for awhile. One of the cheese plants was loaded with seeds, while the other cheese, og kush & critical + only has about one seed per bud. And the seedy cheese is the most potent of the 4. Go figure !! No weight, but I'd guess about 12 zs. that's 5 zs. less than last grow, but it's all good !! What I'm doing now is eliminating all these strains, along with my hermy problem. I just moved the other grow over to the lec tent, and pulled off the pollen pods, that I could see They are in 6 weeks bloom under the 400w hps. I'd love to start another 4 under the 400w, but they'd just get pregnant, like this batch, so I've got to wait till these harvest and then clean everything & start over. Just take it as it comes , TK, it's all we can do. How far are you from Manchester ?

IMG_219726.JPG
IMG_220029.JPG

High TK, all's good buddy, just been draggin my feet. I only got 3.5 days of hang time, put it in jars this morning. It's at about 68% now and I'll burp twice per day for a week, then once per day for a week, then every three days for awhile. One of the cheese plants was loaded with seeds, while the other cheese, og kush & critical + only has about one seed per bud. And the seedy cheese is the most potent of the 4. Go figure !! No weight, but I'd guess about 12 zs. that's 5 zs. less than last grow, but it's all good !! What I'm doing now is eliminating all these strains, along with my hermy problem. I just moved the other grow over to the lec tent, and pulled off the pollen pods, that I could see They are in 6 weeks bloom under the 400w hps. I'd love to start another 4 under the 400w, but they'd just get pregnant, like this batch, so I've got to wait till these harvest and then clean everything & start over. Just take it as it comes , TK, it's all we can do. How far are you from Manchester ?

Glad you're good pal. Wow that dried quick, your weather gotten really warm hasn't it? I managed 8 days on mine. I just made it before temperatures got really hot, last few days have been 27/28c. Nice, got to make sure you keep on top of that burping, we're both gonna be busy for a few weeks doing that. Ahh well that's good you don't all of them loaded with seeds. Yeah not even worth starting anything until you have the environment back under control. That's it pal, all you can do. What strains will you pick for the fresh start? I'm just outside London luckily pal, scary times, sad world we live in these days :(!

Hey my man, how's things going over here? June 2 will be 10 weeks for the 2 white widow clones. There looking pretty beefy considering I have not paid much attention to them the whole time. Gonna go longer on these and see if there is any difference.
Just gone through my first zip of my ww. Still got 10 full zips waiting and from what it looks like, another 5 or 6 coming from the clones. Needless to say, life is good on that front. When these are done I still plan on tearing down and cleaning everything for the fall/winter grow. Not decided on what I'm gonna grow. Still have ww seeds but would like to try something else.
Hope you and yours are doing well

Hey my man, how's things going over here? June 2 will be 10 weeks for the 2 white widow clones. There looking pretty beefy considering I have not paid much attention to them the whole time. Gonna go longer on these and see if there is any difference.
Just gone through my first zip of my ww. Still got 10 full zips waiting and from what it looks like, another 5 or 6 coming from the clones. Needless to say, life is good on that front. When these are done I still plan on tearing down and cleaning everything for the fall/winter grow. Not decided on what I'm gonna grow. Still have ww seeds but would like to try something else.
Hope you and yours are doing well
I agree, you shouldn't grow WW again, send those seeds to me. For what little weed you use, one grow per yr. might suffice !! Nice hearing from you , neighbor !!:surf:

I agree, you shouldn't grow WW again, send those seeds to me. For what little weed you use, one grow per yr. might suffice !! Nice hearing from you , neighbor !!:surf:

I have WW beans and LOVE them they are from a friend who is a commercial grower, he breeds his own beans and then gives them to me whatever is extra I had 300 beans of it, I have grown 20 of them 8 were male and the rest female this is what my next harvest will look like she got dwarfed Bc of taller plants around here but still happy with the cola forming

And that is day 40-45 not quite sure, don't count just watch trichs and pull when ready I have 2 in DWC THAT ARE looking great
420-magazine-mobile843941294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile536438509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272933220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138690593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97631775.jpg
420-magazine-mobile990339384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012779620.jpg
great node stacking

Nice haul sp!! What do you have planned next?
High BF !! My plans, well let me see here, it's very difficult for a pothead to make plans !! Planning requires concentrating. So I must wait for this next batch to finish & then clean the area, Use bleach water on entire room and tents. I'm eliminating all these new strains, although only one is a hermie. none of those strains show me anything that says I want to grow it again. So it's back to what I have on hand, which is bubba's gift, & blue dream clones. i don't have funds to purchase seeds at this time, but that's ok, both blue dream & bubba's gift are great smoke. Gonna be too hot soon, without air conditioning . That's a tough call !!
Anyhow, this is day 44 of bloom for these last 4, before the cleaning. I plucked the pollen sacs off, but I can tell that they're not growing as normal. but i should still wind up with another 10 ozs, to tide me over the summer.
Wish I had $$ to build me a light like you're planning !! Good luck & keep it green !!:morenutes:

Glad you're good pal. Wow that dried quick, your weather gotten really warm hasn't it? I managed 8 days on mine. I just made it before temperatures got really hot, last few days have been 27/28c. Nice, got to make sure you keep on top of that burping, we're both gonna be busy for a few weeks doing that. Ahh well that's good you don't all of them loaded with seeds. Yeah not even worth starting anything until you have the environment back under control. That's it pal, all you can do. What strains will you pick for the fresh start? I'm just outside London luckily pal, scary times, sad world we live in these days :(!
You any where close to that bridge ?? My best to you and yours bud !!
10 days burping today. I'm finding very few seeds in three of the 4 harvested plants, maybe a seed every 3 or 4 nugs, not bad and it's great smoke, then one is loaded with seeds. Price of pot here has dropped $100 a z, in 6 months time. Getting close to $200 per z .
Hope you're safe bud ??

Sounds like you got it going on there. I like running a journal because months later I can look back and see how my plants were growing on day # 35, from a strain I grew a year or more ago. Come's in handy for comparing progress.
I'm at day 58 bloom & day # 7 of water only. Leaves are starting to show more yellow now. So I'm thinking another 3-5 days of water only. And I could swear the colas are still swelling. 1st. time in a long time that we've got weed left from last grow, at harvest. :rofl: Gonna start raining at noon tomorrow & stop sunday. Glad It's not snow !!
Day 58 bloom pics..
IMG_216732.JPG
IMG_216533.JPG
IMG_216329.JPG
IMG_216230.JPG
IMG_216132.JPG

I recon the buds probably are still swelling mate. I read an article about the benefit of flushing and it stated that the plants have energy reserves used to break down the nutrients and turn them into food' when fed water only toward the end of flower cycle the plants realise time is coming to an end and since there is no nutrient to burn that stored energy they use said stored energy for a final swell' making flowers bigger gives the plant more chance at being pollinated passing genes on in the hunt for natural procreation. Not 100% sure this is fact. Makes sense to me ind I seem to find my plants swell during flush also.

I recon the buds probably are still swelling mate. I read an article about the benefit of flushing and it stated that the plants have energy reserves used to break down the nutrients and turn them into food' when fed water only toward the end of flower cycle the plants realise time is coming to an end and since there is no nutrient to burn that stored energy they use said stored energy for a final swell' making flowers bigger gives the plant more chance at being pollinated passing genes on in the hunt for natural procreation. Not 100% sure this is fact. Makes sense to me ind I seem to find my plants swell during flush also.
Welcome to my world Ramstimple. And I believe in your theory also. Makes sense !! Can't wait to harvest these last 4 hermied plants, then I can start over a fresh !!
In the mean time, I'm trying to get a last min outside grow going. My 1st. ever legal outside grow. I'm gonna try and journal it. My large plants started prematurely blooming, from window light, so they're now trash. So starting over from seeds on 6/1 is not a good plan. I'd like to think they would revert back in time to bloom, but I'm just unsure ??
Anyhow, welcome aboard !!

If anyone is in doubt about coco growing plants, quicker than good potting mix( FFOF). 1st. pics are on 6/4, so they're about 11 days old today. I am going to continue this test, as long for as I have room in the tent. I've added 13 seedlings, sprouted on the 9th, to see if they're female and if they're going to hermie. I'll stick a few outside, and try to bloom 4 of them inside.
The main tent is at day # 8 of water only, and ready to harvest. When i am ? Sucks being old !!

FFOF mix is way to hot to start seeds in, and to hot to transplant coco into, without stunting growth. 4 on left are ffof, two on right are in coco coir, and on a 500ppm, once a day. ffof plants are only given ph 5.8 water, as pots dry out. As you can see, Is there a
IMG_224228.JPG
IMG_224124.JPG
need to continue this. Check out those two healthy coco ladies !!

The ffof plants started on the 4th., the back two rows were started on the 10th. All in plain coco coir, brick form. Coco, fed hydroponically, the way to go for me ! I harvested the last tent today, so we'll be able to give this area a deep cleaning, to make sure no pollen remains. I got 4 large clones growing (7 weeks old) and ready, waiting to be flipped. Gonna move some of the back two rows outside soon, I'm testing to see if these are indeed fem seeds & also, do they have the hermie trait. I'm hoping they will reward me with 1 z each ? I've never put anything out this late, so I don't know how they'll act, going from coco to cowshit compost & garden dirt !! I'm having way to much fun !!

Back
Top Bottom