4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

IMG_231234.JPG

they look good mate, Have just adjusted timers to 12/12 so they will all get a sleep in starting tonight.
My power $300+ a month should go down a bit on 12/12.
I will get some pic's up soon, If I use a tripod should get some clear ones its pot luck with my shaky hands. :Namaste:

Looking great SP. Loving the photos, plants are looking great! Looking forward to seeing how those self made cross seeds turn out. You can definitely change the name of your journal. What you need to do is message one of the admin with the name you'd like it renamed to and they will change it for you. If you message teddy, he's done it for me before. Glad you're journaling again pal, looking forward to the updates again.

Have you run into any droopy plants before in coco which looks like over watering SP? My girls have been showing signs of it since Monday, can't seem to get them back on the straight and narrow just yet and it looks like over watering and tried to rectify it with no luck just yet.

Hi Turp, cant see how as its impossible to overwater Coco, unless they are sitting in it (water in sourcer)which I doubt. How was your last feed pps/ph readings? also maybe a bit warm too will have that effect.
Hope you get it sorted

Hi Turp, cant see how as its impossible to overwater Coco, unless they are sitting in it (water in sourcer)which I doubt. How was your last feed pps/ph readings? also maybe a bit warm too will have that effect.
Hope you get it sorted

Hey qasa, thanks for the input and reply. Yeah they weren't sitting in any run off pal, you're correct there. I haven't actually watered to any run off yet. Last feed was 1.0 EC PH 5.8 definitely not to warm, temps have been good. I think it's since I gave then to much feed on Monday and haven't let the coco dry enough before watering again for them to recover. Thanks pal, I hope so too. With out problems we can never learn, so there's always a silver lining. Just surprised because I didn't have this problem last time and I've seen people watering plants in coco with loads of run off.

G'day Terp, I water to runoff just enough to fill sauser then vac it up I also miss a day between watering too.
Strange things happen from time to time, and also careless stuff like me a few weeks back whilst watering I did not notice I was dripping nute's all over another plant burning heaps of leaves...its hard to kill these plants...cheers

Thanks for the input. I also decided I'm going to give them a day or so before watering them again. Hopefully that will help perk them up a bit. Wet vacs are great, I bought one of those a few months back. Fantastic bit of kit. Strange and careless things defintley happen from time to time, we're only human after all. How did them lady's recover after their burns? They're defintley hardy plants though so I have no doubt they will be back to full health in no time. I hope so anyway because I want to top them and begin some training. I was supposed to do that at the beginning of the week but had a bit of a hold up on those plans. Thanks again pal :)

Plant recovered nicely, most of the damage was on fan leaves and a couple of shoots I just waited for the leaves to brown up a bit then picked them off a few at a time, this morning I was using the vac and in a blink I was minus a stem top & leaves :thedoubletake: .
Plants had their first 12 hour rest 12/12 now the fun and wait begin's may even get this stubben auto bubble gum to flower, just got a feeling it isn't an auto....cheers

Looking great SP. Loving the photos, plants are looking great! Looking forward to seeing how those self made cross seeds turn out. You can definitely change the name of your journal. What you need to do is message one of the admin with the name you'd like it renamed to and they will change it for you. If you message teddy, he's done it for me before. Glad you're journaling again pal, looking forward to the updates again.

Have you run into any droopy plants before in coco which looks like over watering SP? My girls have been showing signs of it since Monday, can't seem to get them back on the straight and narrow just yet and it looks like over watering and tried to rectify it with no luck just yet.
My young clones get droopy, till they develop more roots. But no problems after they're big enough, to better judge the amount to give them each day. Right now in the lec tent, I'm giving them (5 gal bags) 1/2 gal. each day, no runoff. i used to use a resivoir, pump & hoses and never did master it, but actually, i enjoy the hands on feeding. I use a turkey baster for the 2l bottles, and a one qt. jar for the 5 gal. bags. Took me awhile, before I got to no runoff. just now getting good at it. I lift the bags, every day, But i only got 3, 5 gal bags. i gotta get my stoned ass to bed. Later TK !!

Clones are starting to grow now. The two on right are bubbas gift, and hard to clone. I knew this so I had maybe 8 cuttings and now down to two. I'm positive that we have one survivor !! The 3 largest ones in the center are og kush, and very easy to clone, great smoke, but low yield er. The 4 on left are blue dream, which is my biggest yielder and will be my next grow in the lec tent. Starting about 10/7. The bubbas gifts are clearly starving for something. All 9 are being fed a leading brand of coco specific nutes at 500ppm at this time. And no matter what nute I'm using, my feed water always gets , mammoth p, z7, calmag, and silica blast. I've always had problems with these purple stem plants.
seeded_test_plants_8_6_17_009.JPG

I can hardly believe, that living the life like I did, that I've lived 75 years today. I transplanted 6 clones today, into 1 gal bags. For you bag makers, I personally prefer them without the handles !! Pics. , will transplant the 3 og kush, when I get around to it. They'll veg for another month, and then repopulate the two bloom tents. Fed at 1300ppm or 1.85 EC. Ran out of boost, and can't afford more, so switched to beastie bloom booster from FF. We'll see how that works ??
IMG_233923.JPG
IMG_234116.JPG
IMG_234116.JPG
IMG_234219.JPG
IMG_234319.JPG
IMG_234424.JPG
IMG_234522.JPG
IMG_234721.JPG
IMG_234824.JPG
IMG_234924.JPG
IMG_235024.JPG
IMG_235126.JPG
IMG_235226.JPG
IMG_235331.JPG
IMG_235424.JPG

Happy belated birthday SP! Hope you had a great day. Plants are looking great. Those fabric pots look like a real nice size pal. They're sure going to be happy in their new home.

I went to check the grow area yesterday about 5 pm, ans the light was on, the light that was supposed to turn off at 9 am. I have my exhaust fan on a separate timer, so i can turn it off 30 mins. after lights out. so I didn't look at the temp, when I opened the tent, but the leaves coming out of the buds were toasted. I'm almost sure this has set them to hermie, so i will do final flush tomorrow and then let my pots dry, then water only once per day till harvest. This just proves, a timer cannot be trusted all the time and should be checked at lights on and at lights off. But it's easy to get lax. I'm at start of week 7, so hoping this doesn't effect the my normal swell. Anyone know how long, from the time of hermieing, it will take the buds to start having seeds. I'm hoping to chop before that ? Here's pics., one day after the incident .
IMG_240233.JPG
IMG_240130.JPG
IMG_240034.JPG
IMG_239928.JPG
IMG_239828.JPG
IMG_239729.JPG
IMG_239628.JPG
IMG_239525.JPG
IMG_239427.JPG
:oops:

Hi SP, bad luck mate. My thoughts on this is that a hermie still has to grow balls to make pollen, can't see that happening in a few days or so. So near to harvest too bummer!, but to my amateur eye's they look ready now as I can't make out any more white pistels.
Hope all goes well for you.

Hi SP, bad luck mate. My thoughts on this is that a hermie still has to grow balls to make pollen, can't see that happening in a few days or so. So near to harvest too bummer!, but to my amateur eye's they look ready now as I can't make out any more white pistels.
Hope all goes well for you.
Yes gaza, so close to harvest !! Large Bummer !! That cost me a good amount of yield !! I really don't expect the normal swelling, during the 10-14 day flush. All because a $20 timer malfunctioned !! hope all is good on your end ?

Back
Top Bottom