4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Well, they are sucking water, just not as quickly, and the colas are swelling some, but not like they should, for sure. The og kush growing in ffof & fox farm nutes, is still green. I'll give them about 3-4 more waterings, with one qt. per 5 gal pot, once per day. if they hadn't got overheated, I would be using 1/2 gal once a day. But, is just like if, they're both big words !! but hey, live & learn. I'll never trust any timer again, and my exhaust fans will run 24/7 from now on.
Stepdaughter came strolling in with a gift for me yesterday. it's called Mega Jack. Came in 5 gal fabric bag, ready to go. looks to be about 6 weeks into veg, . Anyone know ever grow this strain before ? It's 65% sativa, Jack Herer, Haze, & Northern lights. Can't wait to smoke it !! Thank you daughter !!
I got 9 nice clones growing (3 og kush, 4 blue dream & 2 bubbas gift), getting ready to be up potted from one gal bags to 5 gal. bags. Problem is , I don't have enough light to cover them once they're up potted. My little 2 foot, 4 bulb t5 & 4 23w cfl bulbs, is just enough to bearly cover the one gal bags. Need to invest in some veg lights soon. Anyone know if those mars 300w leds work for vegging and how much turf they cover ?:morenutes::morenutes:

In final flush mode, been getting just tap water for last 10 days. Turned light off yesterday, and will chop in 2-3 days ? Couple pics..
IMG_241735.JPG
IMG_241637.JPG
IMG_241530.JPG
IMG_241425.JPG
IMG_241331.JPG

Nice crop there!
All good things must end mate, soon your fingers will be sore and blistered chopping those beautiful gal's.
My overloaded tents are looking and smelling good, can't wait to be rid of mine indoors prepping outdoor site for our growing season.

Nice crop there!
All good things must end mate, soon your fingers will be sore and blistered chopping those beautiful gal's.
My overloaded tents are looking and smelling good, can't wait to be rid of mine indoors prepping outdoor site for our growing season.
You're prepping yours and we'll be harvesting outside plants about middle of Oct.. My night time temps are already down into the high 30s. It's been raining a lot & not much sunshine reaching plants. But they seem to be doing ok. Be glad to get this grow over with and start a new. That timer malfunction has cost me in yield. Wont know how much till i dry it and weigh it. whatever, let's move on. thanks for the get back Gaza !!

Ahh man, what a nightmare puffer. Right before the end of the grow too, that's just bloody typical. Hope the loss isn't as bad as you think it is. Got my fingers crossed for you pal. The picture still don't look like to much of a bad harvest, buds still look quite big in the pics I think.

G'day Terp, I water to runoff just enough to fill sauser then vac it up I also miss a day between watering too.
Strange things happen from time to time, and also careless stuff like me a few weeks back whilst watering I did not notice I was dripping nute's all over another plant burning heaps of leaves...its hard to kill these plants...cheers
How does skipping a day, equate to amount of yield. you are in coco, right gaza.

Day 4 of hanging, all's good on the home front !! Drying nice & slow, just right. When it starts getting cold here, the humidity drops dramatically, and then it drys way to fast !! After hanging tomorrow, I'll check and probably move to paper bags for 3-4 days, then jar when the rh gets down to about 66-68%. Was thinking today about the last time I've had to buy pot, and it's been so long, that I can't even remember !! Ha !!
This is my new super star, meet Mega jack !! Birthday present from me stepdaughter !!
IMG_243424.JPG

How does skipping a day, equate to amount of yield. you are in coco, right gaza.

Yes Coco for sure. Don't know mate, last and 1st tent grow was a disaster due to inexperience and results were poor. You may remember that I chucked it out into my shade house, then it re-vegged itself and with decent care turned out good with a great harvest.

This time around with better knowledge and good advise including miss a day watering, one thing I have noticed is that none of my plants 7 so far have showed no sign of distress yellowing Except when I dripped neute on one when watering.

Plants are getting are doing fine right now in over crowded tents....wont be long until harvest really looking forward to try Carnival 5 in total 4 of which are clones

Yes Coco for sure. Don't know mate, last and 1st tent grow was a disaster due to inexperience and results were poor. You may remember that I chucked it out into my shade house, then it re-vegged itself and with decent care turned out good with a great harvest.

This time around with better knowledge and good advise including miss a day watering, one thing I have noticed is that none of my plants 7 so far have showed no sign of distress yellowing Except when I dripped neute on one when watering.

Plants are getting are doing fine right now in over crowded tents....wont be long until harvest really looking forward to try Carnival 5 in total 4 of which are clones
No Gaza, I never followed your grow, but if I can find it, I will check it out. There's no signature for your grows ? I was doing every other day for a while, but I noticed those plants we falling behind the ones being fed every day, so now everything gets fed at lights on (9pm), every day. I'm thinking of maybe experimenting with an organic grow, using Doc buds kit, in the near future.
Today is day 5 hanging for the lec tent, 1 og kush grown in ffof & ff trio, with open seseme, beasty bloom & chi chang. One blue dream, & 2 Bubba's gift in 5 gal of coco.. The og kush plant is 1/2 the size of any of the coco plants, looks like a runt. Be interesting to see how much that timer malfunction cost me. Ha !!
Tell me the name of your grow?
I've decided to let them hang another day, they're still spongy 7 not ready to go into paper bags yet. Curing weed is like watching your nails grow !! Have a good one friend.

G'day SP, never got around to making a journal most of my posts were on Sue's Carnival thread and some on yours around April I think.
Your new grow sounds interesting, this will be the last of my indoor grows to keep family happy but will hide one outside next month our growing season.

I have taken a liking to Cinderella smells really good, much like Carnival but stronger...take care mate...cheers

G'day SP, never got around to making a journal most of my posts were on Sue's Carnival thread and some on yours around April I think.
Your new grow sounds interesting, this will be the last of my indoor grows to keep family happy but will hide one outside next month our growing season.

I have taken a liking to Cinderella smells really good, much like Carnival but stronger...take care mate...cheers
Don't think I've had an opportunity to try either of those. Stay cool !!

Ahh man, what a nightmare puffer. Right before the end of the grow too, that's just bloody typical. Hope the loss isn't as bad as you think it is. Got my fingers crossed for you pal. The picture still don't look like to much of a bad harvest, buds still look quite big in the pics I think.
Well, I'm going to guess it cost me about7-8 ozs. Didn't weigh it, but by the number of jars, I figure I still got about 12-13 ozs, so dam it, lets get on to the next one. And we still got 10 of the test plants in two L bottles to harvest. Today is 8 days water only for those. I used FF nutrients on two of them, just to see the taste difference in taste, but mainly, I wanted to know if they were gonna hermie and not one hermie !! So if i get 1/2 z per plant, that's another 5 zs, so wife and i will survive on that. Hope all is good TK ?? Mega jack hanging with her new best friend, blue dream, by the window, soaking up some rays.
IMG_244932.JPG
IMG_245023.JPG
IMG_245228.JPG
IMG_245023.JPG

Nice harvest sp!
Not good, but not terrible either. I could have lost everything !!
So I took down the 10 2L bottle test seeds tonight. One of the colas on one plant, had bud rot, so i cut the bud off and am hoping the spores hasn't spread. anyhow, they're hanging, so i hope for the best. 7 critical + & 3 og kush.
IMG_245723.JPG
IMG_245626.JPG

So I moved the Mega jack, and 3 Blue dreams from the t5 tent, into the 400W tent. All 4 are clones. All 4 are getting about 1.2-1.4 EC, every night at lights on. My nute solution also gets 6ml silica, 150ml Calmag, 1ml z7 & great white, before mixing in the nutrients. PH is 6.0 this week. Now I'll go ahead and transplant the 2 Bubba's gifts, and the one blue dream, and one or two (if room) og kush, from 1 gal bags, to 5 gal bags.

G'day SP good to see your still at it, chopped all of mine today pretty good results didn't bother with weights but I am happy.
Best of the bunch was Carnival with her 3 clones, also very good results with Cinderella poor results from White Widow this time around but I suspect this was due to the overcrowding.
Feeling quite happy and relaxed now its finished, hopefully strained relations with family will be resolved again...though I may try a out of sight spot in garden for a stray or two.
Best of luck with your grow...I envy your legal status though, I will continue to follow your grows with interest...cheers

They got a haircut yesterday. And I still haven't flipped to 12/12. This is pics. of after the trim. They all are getting lighter green on new growth. For some reason, Mega Jacks pot was heavier tonight, didn't uptake the feed from yesterday. The 3 blue dream all had light pots, as expected. So I'm gonna skip a days feed for Jack. Difficult having a female plant named Jack. Hope she don't grow balls ??:rofl:
IMG_246422.JPG
IMG_246734.JPG
IMG_246629.JPG
IMG_246526.JPG

Back
Top Bottom