4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

I'm having a difficult time learning to use this aero cloner. 1st. go a round i had 14 suvivors from 25. This time I'm gonna have 20 of 25. But the last three were taken out today at 28 days, unexceptable !! Others are getting 25 of 25 ?? 1st. time, I used straight tap water (110ppm) phed to 5.8 (as per mfg. instructions) and no rooting jell. This time I used 1 tsp of ff grow big, and rooting jell. But I'm not happy with 20, with the sea of green I'm thinking about, i'm gonna be needing lots of big clones, and every two weeks, not 28 days. 17 of them were taken out of the aero cloner at two wks. to 17 days with nice roots, no problem. What I don't get is how two identical cuttings are side by side, eating the same shit, everything is the same, and one roots, but not the other ?? Can you explain this to me ??
And that whatever is eating my shit, has found my Bubba's gift, and I only had one suvivor. I'm thinking about setting off one of the bug bombs right outside the tent door. I don't like that shit, but I'm in defensive mood now. Does anyone think this is bad idea ? Bloom tent sets about 10 ft. away, (sleeping all day) but air for it is coming from a window in next room over, and being exhausted into that same room.

Slow I was just doing some research. I dont know if your on your 12/12 yet but snails and earwigs and catapillars eat leaves that kind way but sometimes it's easier to spot tgem at night cycle and a flashlight. Catapillars can sometimes camo themselves but snails can go under your pots during day and eat at night....might be nothing but I didnt know if you were just checking leaves or the whole area...good luck

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Happy birthday to my girls, 4 weeks today !!
IMG_094639.JPG
IMG_094438.JPG
IMG_094335.JPG

OK, I got 25 cutting in the aero cloner. 1 tsp. grow big to 3.5 gal. of 110 ppm tap water. 17 blue dream and 8 pineapple chunk. Watered bloom tent tonight with Earth juice bloom, FF big bloom, silica blast, high p bat poop, & molasses, ph 6.2. Also added cal-mag this time. Flushed 3 of the 9, as ppm was getting up around 2000, but no problem. Everything is looking pretty good, no pressing issues .
Whatever has been eating my leaves, has disappeared for the moment, hopefully forever !! And cannoisseuras,' I did check under all the pots !! Lol !! Day 30 oics.
IMG_094843.JPG
IMG_094746.JPG

Damn dude you got some plants ! Would did you end up doing with your pineapple chunk ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Damn dude you got some plants ! Would did you end up doing with your pineapple chunk ?

i've did nothing with them, what are you referring to ? There's 5 chunk, two bl;ue dream, 1 krippy & 1 bubba's gift. I will make some identification markers tomorrow. Way over crowded in there !! Next grow will be 4 plants in coco coir & perlite, under same light.

I thought I read on Grebs journal that you said they were getting super tall but I might be mistaken

I thought I read on Grebs journal that you said they were getting super tall but I might be mistaken

how's the 315 working for you. What was your last light before the 315w ? It's advertised to be equal to or better than 600w hps ? I'm going thru the fattening phase now !! Just feeding them and watching them get fat !! :thumb:

So far I think its working great and this is my first indoor grow so this is my first light

Back
Top Bottom