4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Dang good looking plants you have there my friend.
Thank you Grebs, I'm happy with the way they're growing at this point. Trying to stay as organic as I can with the nutes. Leafs look healthy . My next grow will be in coco, in coco pacific nutes.. Using this same light. Hope I don't lose interest in growing pot, after it becomes legal next week !! Ha !!

All my friends that don't smoke pot are setting up tents, greedy bastards !! What they don't know is weed will not be worth much, once everyone has it ! I can buy an oz. in Denver for about $125, now, and same will be happening in Ma., within one yr. !!
I gave the lady's straight 115 ppm tap water tonight. checked the runoff ppm on each, all seem to be eating like they should. This will be last mini flush till about wk 7. Next feeding I'll up the nutes to around 1500 ppm from currently 1100 ppm. They should start stacking on the weight now . This is day 34 of bloom.
IMG_096440.JPG
IMG_096230.JPG
IMG_095933.JPG
IMG_096139.JPG
IMG_096039.JPG
IMG_095839.JPG

Oh, things are looking good here. About 10-12 days and i will be harvesting my two Swiss Cheese girls, they are sooo frosty and smelly, i cant wait.
We are close to being on same schedule, 1/6/17 will be 60 days for me. The bubba's gift is a quick finisher(7.5 weeks), and so is the pineapple chunk. The blue dream is ready at 8 weeks, and so is the lonely krippy. They're all 8 week strains, give or take a couple days. My start was nov 6. The Bubbas gift is the only new plant I'm currently growing, which came to me as a cutting from an outside grow I did last summer. And It brought the spider mites with it !! The other 3 strains I've been cloning for two or three yrs. now. I want to start a SOG soon, but I need another tent for my veggies, and can't swing that till after Xmas.. I'm liking your hempy buckets !! I'm back on page 6 working toward the front. I'm gonna try a 2 liter bottle SOG, top water to waste, in coco coir, and i'll start a new journal, probably this week. Now I'm gonna try and catch up in your grow.

Beautiful!
I heard that these lights produce more tricome. More sticky. What do you think?
To tell the truth, I see no difference. I will agree that it's really getting close to, or is as bright the sunlight ? Now back to why I bought this over priced light, does it produce bigger & better buds (ie more sticky) !! I don't know, ask me in two weeks, and I will be glad to answer your question?

My girls will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, dam, time is zipping by !! Has anyone here ever grown bubba's gift ?? I grew this plant outside last summer (in aged cow manure compost & ffof and native soil, and I don't remember any red/purple colors.. It's growing like nothings wrong, but the whole plant is taking on this purple hue . Just weird, never had a purple plant . Maybe something missing in it's diet, or getting to much of something ? IsTh
IMG_101836.JPG
IMG_101646.JPG
IMG_101344.JPG
IMG_101540.JPG
IMG_101040.JPG

Same thing is happening as with last grow. Tricomes are turning amber at 6 weeks. That's to early ??
I remember when a man could come to 420 mag. and get answers to his or her questions. What happened to that ?? I'm trying to figure out why this 630w lec cmh light is making tricomes change to amber at only 6 weeks of 12/12 ? haven't went thru the swelling stage yet. This exact thing happened last grow. The light is all I can think of, as everything else is basicly the same as when I grew these same clones under a 400w hps, and it was an 8 week strain then !! Ha !! I just keep making posts into this journal, thinking hey, no ones here, but this will be of use to me ,to look back on. But i notice the slide on numerous other journals, people are not helping others as they did when I joined 420 mag. ?? Kinda sad !! Now people are trying to push products that don't work !! But that's ok, I'll figure this shit out, I always have !! Just a shame that others using this same light could help, but they don't !! Why ?? i know this light is out there, I wasn't the only one to purchase it ?? Maybe I was !! Ha !!

Wish I could help cause i m very interested in them lights. Maybe try ur 400 as supplemental light n maybe that will help. I have no experience wit the light. Let me research n c if others r having the same issue if I come up on something i will drop u a line n link where I found info. This will help me cause I m very interested in the same light. Wish I could b of more help!!

I remember when a man could come to 420 mag. and get answers to his or her questions. What happened to that ?? I'm trying to figure out why this 630w lec cmh light is making tricomes change to amber at only 6 weeks of 12/12 ? haven't went thru the swelling stage yet. This exact thing happened last grow. The light is all I can think of, as everything else is basicly the same as when I grew these same clones under a 400w hps, and it was an 8 week strain then !! Ha !! I just keep making posts into this journal, thinking hey, no ones here, but this will be of use to me ,to look back on. But i notice the slide on numerous other journals, people are not helping others as they did when I joined 420 mag. ?? Kinda sad !! Now people are trying to push products that don't work !! But that's ok, I'll figure this shit out, I always have !! Just a shame that others using this same light could help, but they don't !! Why ?? i know this light is out there, I wasn't the only one to purchase it ?? Maybe I was !! Ha !!
I went on about that same topic slow. Yet the people who obviously don't need any help have thousands of comments and suggestions. Smh

If I knew anything about that light id help but I'm sorry I dont

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom