4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

Feeding done :) i mixed 2 ml of Micro, Bloom and Grow, 5 ml of vodoo juice and cal-mag to 5 liter tap water and adjusted the ph 6.5. i read the run off again and it says 5.8-5.9. i definitely observe my babies, if they show any bad signs.
i am watering just before my light go on. when is the best for watering? my lights of 9 am to 3 pm.
temp was 21 lights of 23-24 lights on. RH around %60 when light on, %72 off.
lets see whats going to happen after 2nd feed :)

its been 9-10 days, hope they turn out well. Thanks all :420: people, i am doing fine with your help :)

For energy efficiency and cost effectiveness, you should have lights on during the day and off at night. You see, the power grid is more expensive at night during peak hours and cheaper during the day because of all the available daylight, most people aren't home, etc etc. For instance, from 6 am to 8 pm power can run from .72/kh and from 8 pm to 6 am at 1.49/kh. I run my lights from 4 am to 10 pm for veg and from 6 am to 6 pm. This way my electric bill is cheaper. That is .75/kh roughly that I am saving on my bill. On an annual basis that definitely adds up.

For energy efficiency and cost effectiveness, you should have lights on during the day and off at night. You see, the power grid is more expensive at night during peak hours and cheaper during the day because of all the available daylight, most people aren't home, etc etc. For instance, from 6 am to 8 pm power can run from .72/kh and from 8 pm to 6 am at 1.49/kh. I run my lights from 4 am to 10 pm for veg and from 6 am to 6 pm. This way my electric bill is cheaper. That is .75/kh roughly that I am saving on my bill. On an annual basis that definitely adds up.

in my country i should make an agreement for time based charging. all hours cost me same. thanks for info anyway Mello :thumb:

Hello 420 people, here is some pics

Blue cheese is growing real good, she is the biggest by now
IMG_151522.JPG

Here are the think differents. one of them is growing really slowly. am doing somthing wrong asking myself but treated th same way to all. if any thoughts feel free to share fellas.

IMG_151620.JPG

IMG_151721.JPG

IMG_151818.JPG

IMG_151920.JPG

IMG_152025.JPG

IMG_152118.JPG

The droopy gal is fine, you can top at the 3rd node but I personally like to wait till the 5th, you can start some light LST'ing if you'd like. Other than that they're looking great dude keep it up and stay chill haha :Namaste:

i feed the girls, this is the third feed.

i mixed 4 ml of micro grow bloom, 5 ml cal-mag and 5 ml of vodooo to 5 liters of water.

i firs feed with phed tap water and then gave them a liter of mix. hope they show some progress :)

i also want to do some light lst but they are so compact, i am afraid of damaging them

Haha just a lil paranoid homie, just spark one up and let them do what they do. The sprits will come soon enough my friend :surf:

Hahaha thank you BB :) its like you have kids and when you occur a little problem, it seems the biggest for you. i m in that situation right now :D acting like first time parents :lot-o-toke:

I feel you bruh bruh, I have to tell myself at least twice a day that they're weeds they'll grow haha. Plus working from home and being here 24/7 makes it all the harder not to screw with the gals.

I feel you bruh bruh, I have to tell myself at least twice a day that they're weeds they'll grow haha. Plus working from home and being here 24/7 makes it all the harder not to screw with the gals.

indeed bro. i sit and watch them if i was working from home, which i means i can not do anything :)

Wow, already as wide as the pot. It takes about 2 weeks, your fine. Great work bro. Keep It up.

She just might be the star of your journal when she flowers. I can't wait to see how she turns out. I'm sorry I grow attached to my plants like their some kind of pet. lol

Back
Top Bottom