4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

re: 4 x Think Different & 1 x Blue Cheese Auto Grow - 600W HID

what about my blue cheese? here she is, did some LST

IMG_168126.JPG

IMG_168029.JPG

IMG_167929.JPG

Hi folks, its been a busy week for me. i guess i have some problems over here. let me show u the photos,

IMG_173022.jpg

IMG_172923.jpg

IMG_172824.jpg

IMG_172723.jpg

IMG_172523.jpg

IMG_172623.jpg

do you gus think i am in trouble? the damaged leafs are generaly on the top of my plants. what are those suppose to mean to me, what should i do? really need help

Heya ;)

OK unless its water droplet damage on your leaves then it actually looks like it could be thrip damage. Look all over your plants for micro specks a moving. The underside of leaves etc.
If it is thrips don't stress as easy to get rid!
Then for your TD girls, they will blow up some soon as the strain loves topping once and training. :)

I agree with LA, the droplets could cause them to become mini magnifying glass and the light will burn them. I don't know much about thrips though. Plants look nice and bushy, great work on the training. :passitleft:

Thank you guys for help. i look everywhere but i couldnt find any. hope its just droplets.

Week 4 is nearly ending. i just watered my TDs a liter each and Blue Cheese 1,5 liters, 2ml Micro,Grow, Bloom per liter.

i made a little mistake. i forgot to adjust PH of last 0,5 liter for my Cheese. But i think she can handle it, it was around 7,2-7,5.
next watering will be 1,5 liter each.

think it will be last week with MH bulb, next week i ll change to HPS. hop they progress better this week, get taller.

i try my reflector as close as possible, it is 35 cm away from canopy, and heat hasnt been a problem for me high is 26, low is 20

Thats all for now,

:jawdropper: wow mate those girls have grown big! :) great work mate loving the lst on the Blue Cheese and I would stick with the advice from LA :) you can't go wrong :passitleft:

What's up brother... you know I love the autos ya mind if I watch from here?.....

P.s when using the ph perfect line from AN (as I do) you never have to worry about your ph so that last .5 liters is nothing to fret.... hell I let my ph pen die a few grows ago.. if it makes ypu feel more secure then by all means keep ph your feeds to where ever you think necessary but if ya miss one or forget.... not gonna hurt a thing... my only advice so far is get that blue cheese something to stand on lol.... those TD are gonna tower over her when they stretch hate to see her get drowned out lol..... awesome job brother keep it up

What's up brother... you know I love the autos ya mind if I watch from here?.....

P.s when using the ph perfect line from AN (as I do) you never have to worry about your ph so that last .5 liters is nothing to fret.... hell I let my ph pen die a few grows ago.. if it makes ypu feel more secure then by all means keep ph your feeds to where ever you think necessary but if ya miss one or forget.... not gonna hurt a thing... my only advice so far is get that blue cheese something to stand on lol.... those TD are gonna tower over her when they stretch hate to see her get drowned out lol..... awesome job brother keep it up

:welcome: Atrain, plesure to see you here :)
iwas a bit freaked but definitely i am reliefed now :passitleft: when TDs stretch i will surely lift my cheese up, i want her to take a good sunbath with others :)

:jawdropper: wow mate those girls have grown big! :) great work mate loving the lst on the Blue Cheese and I would stick with the advice from LA :) you can't go wrong :passitleft:

Thank you mate, i have envy your TDs, hope mine grow like yours :high-five:

i am sticking what all 420 people say, u guys make me learn a lot. Thank you

hi all,

i just watered my girls with a liter each, 2 ml M,G,B and vodoo, 1 ml cal-mag per liter.

also i lift my light as high as possible to stretch my babes before budding (learned from Atrain :) ), when they finish strecthing i wil move it close to them.

Thank you everybody, this place is full of great people :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom