4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

the insulation in that shed is defying gravity :rofl:
if I tilt my head to the left I feel oriented tho

I been building half my life.You know good work when you see it.That's a nice tight insulation job.I can't imagine what the finished job will look like.It would be cool to see a nice Big led panel or two in there.We know of the weight you pull with hps,so it would be very easy to determine if they can perform like hps.
Yeah someone ought to send me one huh?

I think the herbing has something to do with the 4 hr nap :rofl:
4 hour nap turned into the rest of the day after a Joint of bubba og:tokin:

howdy S1ing!

grats on POTM brother!! your new room and work is looking awesome.. great to hear you're moving closer to the fams to bro :goodjob: and i'm digging your enthusiasm, 4 hour naps and wanting to wake n bake back into it! you're a machine hommie :)

i'll be subbed from herre on out dude.. albeit DAM late back on the scene.

howdy S1ing!

grats on POTM brother!! your new room and work is looking awesome.. great to hear you're moving closer to the fams to bro :goodjob: and i'm digging your enthusiasm, 4 hour naps and wanting to wake n bake back into it! you're a machine hommie :)

i'll be subbed from herre on out dude.. albeit DAM late back on the scene.
Thanks alot Alkhemist
It's great having you back.

Stoked your enjoying the genetics buddy.
Yeah its some of the best meds I've grown out this year.

OK Here Goes
Pics from my last harvest
#3 aka Bc Bud Depots **** ***** Cookies One plant in a 5 gallon air pot 13.7 Ounces (jarred)
Bubba OG One plant also 5 gallon airpot 18.5 OUNCES (jarred)
both plants were on a 4' by 4' tray under a USED hortilux super HPS 1000 watts
DSCN87671.JPG
DSCN87681.JPG
DSCN87701.JPG
DSCN87692.JPG
DSCN87712.JPG
DSCN87762.JPG
DSCN8780.JPG
DSCN87772.JPG
DSCN87752.JPG
DSCN87781.JPG
DSCN87792.JPG
DSCN87911.JPG
DSCN87921.JPG
DSCN87931.JPG
DSCN87891.JPG

Heres a pic of part of the 18+ Zip Yield, rest was at home along with the #3
DSCN88001.JPG

Heres some pics of the current plants getting close to harvest, OG (Tiny's little sisters) will flush three more days. I brought up some filtered 08 ppm water to give one last final flush and chop will commence early this weekend
Im guessing 18 zips from the 4 plants. They only vegged 6 weeks
DSCN87941.JPG

A few pics of my first run of a HSO Pineapple Skunk (Single Promo Fem. Seed)
two and a half more weeks and these pics are from last week
DSCN8805.JPG
DSCN8809.JPG

The plant young into bloom and on the right side is the BIG bubba OG (3 month veg, 15 gallon airpot, 12" hydro halo) its the only plant on that tray and under that light. Do you see how each plant benefits from its neighbor trays light?
Heres its trunk, still had suckers to remove
DSCN8807.JPG

I've decided she looks like "Herman Munster" haha
DSCN8806.JPG
DSCN8808.JPG
DSCN87961.JPG

Heres a pic or two of my "House" strain aka my #3 Two weeks out of the turbo kloner
DSCN87981.JPG

OK last subject and its just a sneek peek of what will be a sperate BLOG once its completed
My 10' BY 31' Shed I am turning into a grow/bloom room.
DSCN8812.JPG

I couldn't find any info on using OSB Radiant Barrier as a wall covering and a poor mans mylar. So far it seems to work a little too good. Hope I didnt create a large solar oven haha
OK a little info. 2 x 6" walls with R-19 insulation. In fact the only reason I paid extra for the 2x6 instead of the default 2"x4" was so I could use the R-19 instead of R-13.
4'x8' sheets of 15/32" osb with the reflective surface is my choice of wall covering. If it doesnt cook the plants and does a great job I have a feeling well start seeing more rooms setup that way
DSCN8817.JPG
DSCN8812.JPG
DSCN8813.JPG

DSCN88161.JPG

Well I hope you enjoyed checking out what has kept me so busy lately. I hope to have the attic covered with more radiant barrier and to have all the wiring and insulated floor upgrade completed before 2/27 when the cap'n shows up to school me on a few things and to help me iron out a couple of aspects of my upcoming "Method 420"

Prime looking buds there sling as always.

I'm curious on how much set up cost of the shed was. PMs are welcomed if needed!

do you mean how much my shed cost? If so 300 down 300 a month for 5 years (no prepayment penalty) I could've done a $370 down $370 a month for three years BUT this way since theres no prepayment penalties I could send in 70 less if the months thin.
I will send in 6-700 a month and blow it out in 24 months.
Cash Price would've been 7900.
I was and am paying 600 a month in gasoline if want to see the family. Even then at once a week I was paying my minimum payment in gas. The plants ought to be happier with us being home.
If you were talkng about how much out of pocket costs it will cost me I dont know yet. I do know out of my $2500 bucks Im down to $400 and still have a floor to insulate and a complete wiring system. Luckily tomorrow Im getting donations so I ought to be fine with another 1500. Might cost me close to $4000 to outfit it.
Insulation isn't cheap BUT I can't afford to not use it

everything even the new grow room looks great
Happy Tokerday Sling :thumb:

Thanks

Rent to Own Cultivation Center

ROCC part of my "Method 420"

My Method will work for those who are serious. With the "no credit check", "rent to own" building centers popping up all over the place anyone who is serious and has an outdoor spot with power near by can also get started up without having to have as much start up costs. That's some of the hardest funds to raise when your last name isn't Rockefeller.

sorry it's been so long since I last checked in. working nearly around the clock now and had to move closer to the work. I'm really digging your grow shed and would like to ask if you think it would be cheaper to build your own shed instead of the rental? I'm assuming by the additions you've made to it that you have the needed tools and craftsmanship skills to build a shed, so do you think it would be cheaper? I'd like to get into something like this as my new spot buckled already and am back to searching for my utopia.

also, hope the floralicious plus does give your girls an added edge.

sorry it's been so long since I last checked in. working nearly around the clock now and had to move closer to the work. I'm really digging your grow shed and would like to ask if you think it would be cheaper to build your own shed instead of the rental? I'm assuming by the additions you've made to it that you have the needed tools and craftsmanship skills to build a shed, so do you think it would be cheaper? I'd like to get into something like this as my new spot buckled already and am back to searching for my utopia.

also, hope the floralicious plus does give your girls an added edge.

No Problem Sky, I understand.
It would've been cheaper in the long run to build my own forsure. The two main reasons I went this way was low out of pocket to get into it and the speed at which it was built and delivered. It would've been much harder for me to build the shed myself as most times I have no helper.
I did have some help today which was nice.
OK so walls and attic/ceiling is fully insulated. Today I installed some 6 mil black poly sheeting to seal up the attic vent which is just a gap in the middle of the roof with some mesh netting to keep out the critters and to keep down summer temps.
The shed is feeling and sounding so much better. Now that the attic insulation is covered in poly it feels better inside and the air is cleaner, no fiberglass dust.
I will get some pics and descriptions up of what I am doing by tomorrow evening

Back
Top Bottom