4000 Watt Top-Feed Rec Grow Cubes Cap'n Style OG Kush

Yeah its going to take some major effort on my part to get this new but smaller space out performing this current project. It will put out more as its designed to run six hps lamps instead of the current 4. I'm not taking into acct. the bonus room that runs a solo 1000 watt hps.
So it was Christmas today for the plants. I've been wanting to get and test Atami's BloomBastic for a long time but never could afford it. If its true that nothing is needed other than your base nutes and the BB than how can I afford not to. I will be running it in the pineapple skunks that are now half way. The OG is to far along and soon needs to be flushed so I will not introduce it to that tray. I also get to test out ANs Nirvanna and reason I want to is I read somewhere they use azomite and thats good stuff. Got a slight refill on the B vitamins. They didn't have anymore one liters I guess so they sent me two 500 mls which is better for me as the last half of the bottle will be fresher.
Ok here's a pic, I gotta get back to trimming
image7342.jpg

Was a bel to get the plants ca mg supplement and they ought to want it bad. Ran out ten days ago, opps. 4litres of Bud candy and some voodoo to test against aqua shield as I hear the cheaper AS will do basically the same thing. There's also a reason I wanted to try ANs Voodoo Juice is I have not seen any myco webbing a in a while and I want to see if by using it with freshly transplanted cuts if they will web up by transplant time. If both the aqua shield and the voodoo make webs than I'll go with the cheaper one. Well see and I'll keep yall posted

I saw a YouTube where the guy made some myco webs in his soil, is that what you're trying to do?

sounds like you're busy down there buddy :thumb:
If you can keep them from drying out, outdoor where you are outta do awesome!

Im thinking of closing down this journal and creating a new one. Will be my third and im thinking of (crazy) running my third and fourth concurrently.
I want to create a journal, start to finish build out of my new project which is being put together out of a 12 foot by 32 foot ready made rent to own building. Something anyone can do if they have the room for the building. No credit check one month payment down and thats it. Three weeks later they bring it to you. Will be tons of work but so worth it as then I can stay at home with sWeetP and the pups.

Hey the cap'n wanna come play?

Im thinking of closing down this journal and creating a new one. Will be my third and im thinking of (crazy) running my third and fourth concurrently.
I want to create a journal, start to finish build out of my new project which is being put together out of a 12 foot by 32 foot ready made rent to own building. Something anyone can do if they have the room for the building. No credit check one month payment down and thats it. Three weeks later they bring it to you. Will be tons of work but so worth it as then I can stay at home with sWeetP and the pups.

Sounds good! Neat idea the building; who'd you get it from?

Congrats on your win Sling...

My flight is booked. See you in 3 weeks. I'm bringing my dewalt, tape measure, but not the OG Kush. I only threw that in the pic to make it weed related :rofl:
20140206_091157.jpg

Here's a quick pic of the current 18 hour room. All is well at the new spot and if I can get it up and running at my new project site before the first week of March is over i can use 8 of my heavy yielding "#3" in two trays and then bring a station home each trip and setup as I have plants ready to introduce to 12 hour on 12 hours off (for the newbies) aka flip.
image7610.jpg

I'll dig thru the phone and see if I have any pics of my new shed

Ok here goes, first ever pic uploaded from my 29 dollar samsung smart phone, sorry if it's crap.
IMG_20140207_104947.jpg

Yeah lol its crap. I'll have to email my pics to myself and edit them on my Mac. Well there's a peek into the soon to be bloom room. I have to get a 99 dollar pair of method 7 hps glasses. With the OSB w/thermal radiant if I don't I'll suffer eye damage im sure. Can't imagine what a l.e.d. Lamp would look like in there? Probably like an U.F.O. Landed in there haha

Back
Top Bottom