400W DWC Grow - 4 Sour Grape - 2 Blue Dream

added humidifier back just now... i think im goin to turn it off @ night and try to maintain RH of 40-50% during flower. now ive read that the last 2 weeks should have lowlow RH to inhibit extra frosting... maybe 30%, which i easily got down to today so im not worried.
plannin on havin temps around 80* or close to that...
got too busy today to build my pvc frame... tomoro... priced it all out at least... along with CFLs... the longer i sit in there and look around thru the canopy, the more i want to add lighting... :hmmmm:

well, bs on my mylar an screen again! threw out my back again, its hard to walk, let alone be bent over building things... at least i can go to work i guess.

heres a cpl pics of the Jack Herer... its the first to show flower. now, a couple of these pistils were showing at the last week or so of veg. this shouldnt pose any problem at all right? thats just maturity/preflowering right? not really too much too see, exciting for me tho...
wk_6_JH_2.jpg
wk_6_JH.jpg

Looks like you got a mini jungle on your hands!! :cheer: Thats good man I'm glad your honing in your skill of the DWC system. I wish my plants were as easy to sex as yours judging from all the hairs you got. I have a feeling there's 1 male lurking in my group thats gonna ruin it for all of them. Did you have any trouble spotting a male? I havent really seen any pollen sacks, or even signs of them, though only 3 of the 5 are showing a few very tiny pistils near the bottom. I think the theme of my next post is going to be a "where is waldo" with waldo being the male pot plant lol.

yeees! i got clones from a guy who takes em from mother plants... so theres no way a males in there, unless this whole time ive been a moron. which isnt out of the question. they all had pistils, well not all, but most had pistils 4th-5th week. i think youll know one when you see it... def compare to pics online or books to see...

wheres waldo?! ha! my girl has this little notebook layin around that has 'wheres the yeti' game on its cover, i was jus lookn at it the other day... im in.

Yes, those are normal, healthy pre-flowers indicating female sexual maturity and readiness to bloom. Those should bring a smile of anticipation to any grower of our fine plant. They'll be poppin' with pistils soon...

Sure hope your back starts to feel better. Nice start so far - looking good!

thanks guys! thinkin things are progressing nicely, they are strechin an growin a s#!@ton since flip. been workin on keepin water an RH balanced more than anything it seems like. if my back would hurry up an start feelin better already i need to get that mylar an screen/support frame in...

off subject, anyone know why they stopped displaying our 420 pts by posts,blogs on the side there?

thanks guys! thinkin things are progressing nicely, they are strechin an growin a s#!@ton since flip. been workin on keepin water an RH balanced more than anything it seems like. if my back would hurry up an start feelin better already i need to get that mylar an screen/support frame in...

off subject, anyone know why they stopped displaying our 420 pts by posts,blogs on the side there?

I hadnt even noticed untill you said something. All morning i couldnt figure out whats missing but now i see. I too wonder whats going on i liked seeing my points raise over time

i feel like everyone on this forum subconsciously realized something was missing by our member name ... we're just all too stoned to give a shit :passitleft: " hey man, where did my points go?" "I dont know just pass that"

About how tall are your girls lookin these days? Congrats on the sexing signs too J, its a great way to know that your on the right track :) and the end is near!

dont top after flower.

When you hit the switch, let em be until they stop stretching. It's a huge growth spurt. 2-3x their size. Dont do anything to stop that process.

Top before and give it a little time for the new tops (or fim) to develop a little at least.

dont top after flower.

When you hit the switch, let em be until they stop stretching. It's a huge growth spurt. 2-3x their size. Dont do anything to stop that process.

Top before and give it a little time for the new tops (or fim) to develop a little at least.

I'd listen to him.
I have a nasty habit of doing things that cause stress.

Back
Top Bottom