• Harry Red

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • nbk380

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • FreakNature

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Pete. I'm probably a little too blunt to win a popularity contest. I have a chronic bluntness problem. :rollit:

Thanks Pete. I'm probably a little too blunt to win a popularity contest. I have a chronic bluntness problem. :rollit:

Two puns one sentence :laughtwo:

I'd like to second Pete's nomination of FreakNature

pan4gold has been very ill and in the hodpital so I think that we will see more of him soon

get well pan

Pan, I hope your hospital visit wasn't a follow on the those cops stomping on you last week?

Good to have you back, and congratulation on not having your 21 strains go south while you were away. Only 10 more and it's Pan's Baskin Robbins Grow Journal.

sorry to hear about your health brother pan, hope you are feeling better today.
sending you positive healing energy through the universe.
Thanks Ron It started with a cold that the daughter brought from school. That I didn't take care of till it was to late. I saw your Video on CNN very cool.:smokin:
Pan, I hope your hospital visit wasn't a follow on the those cops stomping on you last week?

Good to have you back, and congratulation on not having your 21 strains go south while you were away. Only 10 more and it's Pan's Baskin Robbins Grow Journal.

Hey that has nice sound to it, Pan's 31 flavors. LoL:ganjamon:

Pan4

I thank you for your votes. I am better now and hope to regain your respect.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Glad to see you on the mend Pan4 - welcome back to health and hopefully healthy happy growing. Best wishes on continued well being.

Good luck P4G!

Ever found a pot farm while prospecting

No, but I have pulled plenty of nuggets from the garden lol, does that count?

Back
Top Bottom