Votes: 2 4.3%
  • munki

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • LabRat

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lil Nuetrino Ur up!

I would also like to nominate Lil Nuetrino. I haven't seen any of his journals yet, but hey this isn't just a "best journal" contest. Time and time again I see his posts in the grow room. He's excellent with beginner's questions and can articulate his advice in an almost professional fashion oftentimes. If I had a club, I'd definitely consider hiring this guy. If u don't believe me go to his profile, look at his stats and read his posts. Facts are facts. Good job and good luck Lil Nuetrino, been watchin u for a few weeks and I think U at least deserve the mention. Great addition to this site.

Re: Lil Nuetrino Ur up!

I would also like to nominate Lil Nuetrino. I haven't seen any of his journals yet, but hey this isn't just a "best journal" contest. Time and time again I see his posts in the grow room. He's excellent with beginner's questions and can articulate his advice in an almost professional fashion oftentimes. If I had a club, I'd definitely consider hiring this guy. If u don't believe me go to his profile, look at his stats and read his posts. Facts are facts. Good job and good luck Lil Nuetrino, been watchin u for a few weeks and I think U at least deserve the mention. Great addition to this site.

Lil Neutrino is the person you were thinking of I think (I wanted to look up his posts)

Thanks, very kind words BWC :) My journal isn't full of tons of plants or large plants but I have no need for that much; I do try to stay pretty well detailed so anyone coming behind and reading it will glean as much information as possible from it (and a bit of comedy relief hopefully lol).

As for my nominations I will have to think about it, lots of helpful people here and it's hard to single out just a few. When is the deadline for nominations?

Nominations are accepted through the last day of the month. Polls open the 1st day of the new month for 10 days.

:cheer:Great Nominees Again This Month:cheer:

Wow thank you fuuji0019
OK when I become president....I will lover your light costs....and HeHe
This will be my first time voteing...last month and this one i found my way to the plant and nug of month...now i am here :)

I want to nominate fuuji0019, setting sun, and stully....tyty :bong:

Back
Top Bottom