• fluroman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BuBBaDaNK

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • borntorun

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^ You're going to have to talkin him into it Ms.Fox, he's shying away from the Growlight ;)

Any other nominations - 3 places earn rep points

Obxgardener, maxximus, LabRat, greenmonkey, fineas, bigpappa, Lil Neutrino, a bunch more who's names escape me, all the regulars, the staff (yeah, I know lol),

...and any one of several thousand "guest" lurkers if only they'd come in off the streets, sign up at this fine site, and start helping out!

[EDIT: I just noticed that this is my 1000th post. Hmm. That happened a lot quicker than I expected. LOL]

OK, we wore weedpipe down, good work team ;)

He's agreed to be in the running this month.

Good list of members again this month - good job on the nominees

Obxgardener, maxximus, LabRat, greenmonkey, fineas, bigpappa, Lil Neutrino, a bunch more who's names escape me, all the regulars, the staff (yeah, I know lol),

I'm honored that my name even came up, wasn't expecting it :) Not sure I'm really deserving of the title but I'm humble like that. Still a newb trying to learn all I can, great bunch of people here...very MATURE group of people I might add! I'm just trying to help out as best I can with my limited experience and keep a well-documented journal (including my spazz moments that every newb is bound to have lol) for any other new growers that come behind me.

Gio77 has given me pretty good advice via PM (I initiated) and while he has pushed a few boundaries in his short membership his posts are pretty informative and helpful. CharlieMopps, been seeing his posts around quite a bit and seems to know his stuff. DaMagoMan, he's all over the place...so many helpful people here beyond the few I've mentioned (staff included), hard to narrow it down to just one!

Lil Neutrino,

Was trying to think of a couple people that I've seen give help in some form during the month, whether said help took the form of answering another member's question, engaging in dialog with them to facilitate them figuring it out their self, posting a grow journal thread that would provide examples (or let people follow along as you learn something new), or even by providing entertainment value.

Yours was one of the nicknames that came to mind. I don't look at being a fairly recent addition to the 420Magazine family as being a handicap because the contest covers for a specific period of time. (And because I'm fairly new and somehow got picked lol.)

You are correct about there being lots of helpful members here, both among the new members, the old salts, and the old salts who happen to be new members.

Hmm.. i'm gonna have to go with Hazeseeker, the guys' got an indoor and outdoor grow going at the same time and they're both pretty sick, and i'd also have to throw fluroman and bubbadank in there as well, they both have pretty awesome grows going on. Oh and also can't forget my boy estranged, he's got a monster in growing in his garden right now and has overcome quite a bit in his progress.

All great choices so far! There are still lots of helpful members out there too.

;) More Ovaltine, Please;)

I think people trying time consuming new techniques deserve the title so i will be voting for Wheelofortune.

Obviously sharing is vital to others learning on this site so if you are doing a grow and you have a camera and a little spare time then there's no excuse not to create a grow journal it means you get every ones help and encouragement and also others can learn from it.

Thats just it, when i had my grows, i never had a digi camera. It's good now that prices are dropping. I would throw my name in but somebody has to nominate you. And i wouldn't stand a chance.

Aww, thanks you guyz. I didn't even see those. I come on here and try to give my advice and opinion a couple times a day around work. I think it's cool people just remember my name.

The poll is now open for the June Member of the Month contest.

Who will get those 100 rep points for first place?

Decisions, Decisions

:cheer::popcorn::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom