• The Weed

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • spike69

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • sonzor

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah i have to agree with you on that, it is amazing how reading his journal was not only interesting but the human elemnet he puts into it is touching. I think i called both of my brothers to say high after reading one of his journals.

My vote is for spike
your very kind norman.

C'mon Ur killing me with the Humility!

I'm in shock! Thank You for your nice thoughts Soniq420 and Weedpipe!... Although I have been growing for ten yrs, I have not posted a Journal. Journals Are the backbone of 420 thats what people want to see, Strike 1.! I am not the most vocal with help, Strike 2!. I have not posted any 420 related pics and I joined in 2005! Strike 3!!. I feel a Member of the Month should be a much more well rounded person than myself. But being mentioned is truely a HIGH! TY

Dude, stop it. As much as u help out around here. It ain't all about the journals. I c u all over the place. Now if u don't want the votes I'm sure we can all agree that we don't mind u evenly distributing ur votes to the rest of us, lol. Good luck bro. U deserve the nod. :goodjob:. There's some REAL competition here again. Looks like we got another good one on our hands. I may have to dress up in my suit and campaign on this one, lol. Cold thing is I get the opportunity to run against people who I respect and/or look up to. Can't wait to see this months MOM, POM, and NOM (especially with the new rules).

I got my vote in pretty early. There are many good contenders though so I'm not surprised that the votes are so spread out.

Im going to make a suggestion.. if I may (eh hem) I think there should be a limit to how many people are nominated... I haven't fully thought of how it would work, so don't shoot me down for it lol.. jk ok see ya guys around the forums!

They did limit the nomination process from 3 people to only 1 person per member. What would be nice is a two tier voting process where the top two or three vote getters are put into a run off election.

What I would like to see is more traffic directed to these contests at the beginning of each month. Maybe some of the ad banners could direct to them asking the members of our community to vote.

thats kinda exactly what I meant... ya!! lol... but ya that is what I was kinda trying to suggest lol... Im not stoned sorry. Im out! lol grrrrrrrr....

Hey, lucky you! :grinjoint:

What I would like to see is more traffic directed to these contests at the beginning of each month. Maybe some of the ad banners could direct to them asking the members of our community to vote.
Try putting a link in ur signature. Invite people and encourage what U think may be a good entry to enter. We ourselves have the ability to make these contest what they are and what we want them to be. Without us, these contests are just words. I didn't understand what u meant about a 2 tier voting system. Can u elaborate? If there were an ad or banner, where would it be posted? Like on the home page u mean? I don't even think a lot of members know about the contests. I didn't I think I stumbled up on one. Reason I say not many people seem to know about them is because the same circle of people are in them it seems.

Try putting a link in ur signature. Invite people and encourage what U think may be a good entry to enter. We ourselves have the ability to make these contest what they are and what we want them to be. Without us, these contests are just words. I didn't understand what u meant about a 2 tier voting system. Can u elaborate? If there were an ad or banner, where would it be posted? Like on the home page u mean? I don't even think a lot of members know about the contests. I didn't I think I stumbled up on one. Reason I say not many people seem to know about them is because the same circle of people are in them it seems.

When many people are up for an election and there isn't a single candidate that gets the majority vote, the top two candidates are put into a runoff election so that people whose votes went to minor candidate can recast their vote. This is how it is done in countries with multiple party systems.

It's great to see the increase in participation.

We actually had to tweak the software to increase the number of slots (was maxed at 15 now increased to 25). I think we had 19 nominees in one of the 3 contests this month (plant I think).

Other members are asking that we do away with the 2nd and 3rd place - for titles at least.

Please don't reply to this post ;) I promise to open a thread in the feedback section this weekend. 420 Magazine wants to give the members what they want; it's the finding out what that is that's the hard part.

I'll post a link here as reminder when the new thread is open

We'll hear all ideas and maybe do a poll and :cheer:Optimize:cheer:

Post 65 and 67. Since u put it like that BAS, I understand most of it as far as ads go. As for Munki, can u PM me on that foreign voting system. I still don't understand but I would like to. I only know how we do it here. Thanks. Good look. These contest keep getting better. This one in particular looks like we got some serious competition. A lot of members deserving in their own right. Brother Aberration, love the journal, discipline and attitude. Got my vote!! Last months was sooo lopsided most of us saw it comming, but I gotta admit it I have NO clue who's gonna win or place. Thus the excitement.

Back
Top Bottom