• Irish

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • granny420

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once someone's nominated how do we vote?

I throw my hat in the ring for DroJo

:peace: and good luck to all!

Once someone's nominated how do we vote?

I throw my hat in the ring for DroJo

:peace: and good luck to all!

Hey LR,
I think they open the polls at the end of the month from what I understand. Thanks for the vote in advance tho bro :thanks::woohoo:

:surf:

i would like to nominate IRISH, she has a great journal and was very helpful to everyone and all the PMs i sent.

I would like to vote for Irish bc her journal is extremely impressive and she has put good knowledge to this website that helps us all out

argh... all these great people to choose from. i dont know who to vote for.

i would like to nominate IRISH, she has a great journal and was very helpful to everyone and all the PMs i sent.

I would like to vote for Irish bc her journal is extremely impressive and she has put good knowledge to this website that helps us all out

Oh wow...now I'm all misty...you guys nominated me for MOM....thank you! *speechless*

I'd like to nominate 2 people in no particular order:

@Irish

She brought us great big giant outdoor trees, shared her run in with LEO and lends us her great experience in her contributions. We are lucky to have her with us.

@Granny420

Well what cant you say about this crazy granny. She grabbed the bull by the horns and is pushing out one hell of a grow for her first time. She listens to advice and puts it into action. Her crop is worthy of envy from even our most seasoned growers. If you are ever having a bad day stop by her journal and her positive vibes will sure lift you out of your slump.
:peace:

Ok after reading through and suscribing to sooooo many awesome grow journals, my nominee after reading my ass off for the past couple of weeks. And believe me it was hard to pick someone. Yall have excellent stuff. I've read some awesome stuff here and MANY YHANKS TO ALL OF YOU.......Man this was tough but I vote for Granny420. She is funny and makes things happen. I just found your journal, started reading about 4 hours ago, and I'm only about a 1/3 of the way through. I especially cracked up when your hubby thought you had pie waiting for him....rofl. I think thats what won me over ultimately.......the humor is great. Way to go Granny420. Your humor reminds me of my aunt Sylvie. I know the rules vote say to only for one and thats why it was so tough for me. If I could, I would vote for Munki, The Butcher, Irish. Oldgrowerdude, Drojo, JoeCoffee and Cigo. Those are just some of the journals I have completed and I'm sure there will be several more by next month. I'm just getting started and soon to be documenting my first hydro grow!! Yee Haaa!!!...............Hell, nominate all of them you guys and gals all ROCK too!! I know I will be getting to more journals so back to the reading.

Thanks Kriss! I didnt even realise I had been nominated until I checked out the contests just now! And of course there has to be so many darn good people nominated again! Munki, Oldgrowerdude, Irish AND BUTCHER!?? AH man! Say no more Ill check in on the 11th to see how bad I lost, lol. Oh and I dont think Pitviper is eligible yet for another one but I may be wrong. Hell he could win them all with his eyes closed. Hes like the UNofficial spokesperson of 420mag forum! Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

Thanks Kriss! I didnt even realise I had been nominated until I checked out the contests just now! And of course there has to be so many darn good people nominated again! Munki, Oldgrowerdude, Irish AND BUTCHER!?? AH man! Say no more Ill check in on the 11th to see how bad I lost, lol. Oh and I dont think Pitviper is eligible yet for another one but I may be wrong. Hell he could win them all with his eyes closed. Hes like the UNofficial spokesperson of 420mag forum! Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

Thanx G.I. there are several very deserving people who should be MOM.
there are no losers here...only awesome people.
OldGrowerDude
Irish
OldManMed
Drojo
Munki
Butcher
the list continues....

"the unofficial spokesperson of 420Mag".....very cool to say that brother

:cheer:

Andy is correct, Soniq returns tomorrow and will make sure this is taken care of.

Thanks to all of you for your valuable contributions, for helping us to help others, helping us create Cannabis awareness to the world and for manifesting such wonderful positive energy. I love every single one of you, more than you will ever know...:)

Back
Top Bottom