Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title. Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Here's a few of my nominations... I do have to say there are so many really great people here who have made this place very special to me..... Good luck! Everyone here deserves to be member of the month!

Oldgrowerdude - The man has always been there for me when I have had a problem and has always given me good advice. He is a fine example of the conduct expected of all posters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is LabRat! :cheer:
Macro bud shots
Fellow Canadians Rejoice! bill C-15 and all the rest are dead!
LabRat's Bubbler Tub Grow Method How-To
The Truth About Magnetic Ballasts Power Wastage!
Should I continue? Ok
Plus he Often stops by and says Hello to Many New Members.
It is Clear in all thee above to see that this is why LabRat is My Nominee For MOTM January!

@labrat

Have to agree with both JoeCofee, and TheWeed both impressive, cool, knowledgeable and willing to share results on line comprehensively.

Labrat is a terrific member and any member could benefit from his advice and friendship very knowledgeable, cool, and friendly.

Oldgrowerdude is also a prolific grower and member, very impressive, dedicated and no nonsense he will help all members with anything

I do have to say tho that my choice and for many many reasons is PitViper just look at the vipersnest... need I say more
When I was brand new he honestly advised me and treated me with respect, regardless of how long I was doing anything, the fact I was a 420 member entitled me to gain intimate knowledge from an experienced grower that has helped me tremendously.
I know from personal experience the kind of member PitViper is and how he treats even the smallest newbie

PitViper deserves your vote in this contest he is an asset to 420 and all members. He is a true blue, intelligent, and helpful member with extensive experience in multiple facets of Indoor Gardening. A Diamond in the rough.
As I had been away from MMJ for 19yrs I had many hydro questions, I read his journal, and we talked, look at the results, and he will share all knowledge of past and present advising on fact not fiction. I must say we should ALL Vote For PitViper as the vipersnest continues....never stops

Even though I'm somewhat new to the site, I've read Roseman's posts. I'm nominating him for member of the month because he is not only knowledgeable with tons o'experience; he is a kind, generous man with a plethora of patience, who is truly interested in the propagation of our most treasured plant and helping others do the same. Finally, I believe that he is what one would call a true Christian. Normally, I am turned off by religiosity; however, I believe Roseman walks the walk. Go Roseman! :cheer:

lab rat has been around and deserves it and roseman is a great too

:cheer: hahah
ok i'm high :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom