• MostlyCrazy

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Aberration

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At some point today or at least soon all the journals will be posted in one spot. One big happy family! I suggested that they group them by growing media. What do you guys think? Remember decisions by mangement are final! LOL!

I'd like to see them separated by grow methods, I don't want to have to dig through all the dirt journals (pun intended) to find a hydro grow say.
:ganjamon:

At some point today or at least soon all the journals will be posted in one spot. One big happy family! I suggested that they group them by growing media. What do you guys think? Remember decisions by mangement are final! LOL!

I'd like to see them separated by grow methods, I don't want to have to dig through all the dirt journals (pun intended) to find a hydro grow say.
:ganjamon:

Having sub-journal categories in the grow journals thread is a GREAT idea!

That idea has my vote for sure. :slide:

MostlyCrazy, congratulations on your win.

Huge Canna-Props to MostlyCrazy our Member of the Month winner for May 2010.

You're a credit to our community and a fine mentor to the up and coming bubblegrowers.

Much respect and congratulations to you for your well-deserved victory.

Rep points and title being adjusted straight away.

:cheer:MostlyCrazy:cheer:

I'd rather have a blunt MC!

Well ah bh we all give help which is a great thing. I guess that is why the chief got so many votes. It is almost like we are one. I love my new family.

Hi fellow 420ers-

I just wanted to say THANKS! What a great honor to be nominated! There are so many great people associated with this community, to even be mentioned up here is truly humbling. I constantly get back more than I put in, and its a wonderful feeling to think that others are reaping some benefits from my experiences as well.

:thanks::peace::rollit:

Humble, Humble to the end :cheer: Congratulations on third not shabby at all!:):):)

MC my friend! As usual I'm in top form :Rasta: and right on top of current affairs like congratulating you for winning.

I had planned on posting this the other day but since I am 'post harvest', I had to 're-organize' my thought processes and then implement them without forgetting what it was I was planning to do in the first place!

That being said and perhaps understood, I congratulate you my friend for your victory over those other very upstanding and terrific nominees all of whom are great individuals and members also. You have been a constant fixture on my grows since I've been here. You are truly one of the most helpful of the helpful (there are so many helpful folks here). You are by my reckoning a great 'Member of the Month' winner!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom