• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see everyone getting along and showing us who the true MOM's are around here...:bravo:

Looking forward to having some of you on staff in the days/weeks/months/years to come...

Thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for helping us create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Helping others is what we are all about and you all are doing such a wonderful job and should be very proud of yourselves.

Sending you all of my love, respect and positive energy through the universe.
:welldone:

:thanks:

Nice to see everyone getting along and showing us who the true MOM's are around here...:bravo:

Looking forward to having some of you on staff in the days/weeks/months/years to come...

Thank you all so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for helping us create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Helping others is what we are all about and you all are doing such a wonderful job and should be very proud of yourselves.

Sending you all of my love, respect and positive energy through the universe.
:welldone:

:thanks:

Hey Rob! You have set the tone for this site, all we need to do is follow it. Much respect for all you have done for the 420 family. :goodjob:

I could keep going... but others have put it better... :cheesygrinsmiley:

YouTube - The Beatles - We Can Work It Out

I wish I could collectively nominate all of the true newbies, those who land here via chance & Google. It's great to communicate with friends, check out journals, see the awesome pictures, and occasionally learn something new. But it's the chance to help someone - so they can then go on to help someone - that makes the place worth returning to.

Got no specific nomination, I'm just soaring with the eagles.

Would like to see about 10K of the people that stop by to read and learn but never to join become members and vote. And a few thousand regulars voting would be cool too.

Would like to see about 10K of the people that stop by to read and learn but never to join become members and vote. And a few thousand regulars voting would be cool too.

I completely agree. We've got 19 guests for every registered member sometimes.

Come on in and say high ;)

the site is too big, they don't know how to navigate here...
this will all be fixed in the new design...
all my love and respect to all of you fighting for member of the month...
that truly touches me, thank you...;)

As it is sensible to vote for member of the month at the end of the month or beginning of the next month as oppose to half way through it, is this for January?

the site is too big, they don't know how to navigate here...
this will all be fixed in the new design...
all my love and respect to all of you fighting for member of the month...
that truly touches me, thank you...;)

In the past, I have been a long time member on 4 different forum grow sites like this one, and an owner of one site, as well as a member and a poster on a Cockatiel site, a Bearded Dragon Site, a Ferret Site and two business site forums. I also own a business forum site and in my humble opinion, this site is very easily navigated and very similar to any forum site that is using similar software.
I would think that anyone who has ever been on a Forum site before would find this site familiar, but if this is the first forum site anyone every joined, they might need a short instruction or directions for navigating around. Once a newbie understands the site is divided into Forums, the Forums into Threads and the Threads into Posts, he has it made!

As it is sensible to vote for member of the month at the end of the month or beginning of the next month as oppose to half way through it, is this for January?

I vote when the poles open, lol. I look at the list of names, then click on the Search link (top of every page), then click Advanced Search, then put a name in the part where you can pull up a person's post. Or just click on their name in one of their posts.

I then look through posts covering the previous month or so.

Then I make my decision.

I - respectfully stated, lol - don't pay much attention to reasons people list for nominating in the MotM thread. I just get the names and go on my own.

Seems best to me. YMMV.

I - respectfully stated, lol - don't pay much attention to reasons people list for nominating in the MotM thread. I just get the names and go on my own.

Seems best to me. YMMV.

I like that, that seems like the most fair way to go about voting. Plus you can really see what each member did in the month they were voted.

Kind of off topic but I agree with Roseman. When I came to this site it was a first for me and it took me all of a couple of minutes to figure it out and when I had a question there was not a shortage of people to help out with a quick answer. Easy as pie... Thanks for the great site it has been a blast using, learning and meeting a lot of the great people on the site and who work for it... Great job.....

Hmmm... so many helpful people on this site. I can think of at least 10 names right off the top of my head.

This time, I would give a nod to PitViper. The guy seems to be in every thread. He helps and answers even some of the more basic questions. Just look through his posts. For every one post just "talking" he has 30+ posts helping someone. And its been something else reading through his grow journal. Look at his grow, its amazing.

That's my vote, and my reason.

Hear hear, very easy to navigate, I work with websites also, user freindliness of major imporatnce. Thsi site is very easy to use and navigate, part of what heklps with the success. Changing it for the thousands to cater for a few would be very foolish

Hmmm... so many helpful people on this site. I can think of at least 10 names right off the top of my head.

This time, I would give a nod to PitViper. The guy seems to be in every thread. He helps and answers even some of the more basic questions. Just look through his posts. For every one post just "talking" he has 30+ posts helping someone. And its been something else reading through his grow journal. Look at his grow, its amazing.

Bit pointless calling it a monthly vote then really it seems cos it isnt in reality

Bit pointless calling it a monthly vote then really it seems cos it isnt in reality

I'm fairly new, but I believe this isn't voting, this is just nominations. Nominate someone you think deserves it.

At the end of the month is when we all vote on that member.

So people look back over what you did in the month of Feb and vote accordingly.

Makes sense to me, but I could be wrong.

There is a thread open to talk about the rules though. ;)

Kind of off topic but I agree with Roseman. When I came to this site it was a first for me and it took me all of a couple of minutes to figure it out and when I had a question there was not a shortage of people to help out with a quick answer. Easy as pie... Thanks for the great site it has been a blast using, learning and meeting a lot of the great people on the site and who work for it... Great job.....

I couldnt have said it better myself....great site, great people, good times! :thumb:

At the end of the month is when we all vote on that member.

So people look back over what you did in the month of Feb and vote accordingly.

Makes sense to me, but I could be wrong.

There is a thread open to talk about the rules though. ;)

Exactly right ;)

Polls open beginning of the month and voting goes on for 10 days. rep points, titles, and sponsor goodies (sometimes) go to the winner ;)

Ummmm, no, you got it wrong - Pit's just bored, stuck at home, killing time here, waiting for harvest... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pit does amaze me with his patience, answering the same questions for everyone who visits his grow thread, and then still taking the time to go out and help newbies. Once you start a thread like Pit does, creating an atmosphere where anyone feels comfortable and encouraged to ask help, it can take on a life of it's own, drawing more and more people to post, and Pit does an outstanding job with it. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom