• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. Why are you so upset? If you could show me a member that has made more of an impact on this site last month, I would gladly vote for them.

Roseman just last month -

brought over 70 people to the site,

made over 1700 posts - not one word answer posts, normally 1-2 paragraph deeply detailed posts.

Made over five tutorials which he religiously checks throughout the day for people looking to him for help, and a in depth journal.

Visited hundreds of introduce yourself threads, welcoming everyone here with a message of peace and love.

I'm new to the site AND I noticed from the beginning how generous Roseman is with his time. Logos, schmogos. Aren't we here to be part of a SAFE, like-minded community?

The world is so sketchy right now; I thought I'd found a place to hang out, sometimes give my two cents' worth and learn a lot. From Roseman, FryingPan, Wingman and Ol Hippy, I've learned a lot about growing and nurturing product.

Peace out. :peace:

I think it's really appalling the behavior of some of you. There were a bunch of people who migrated from another forum recently so of course they are going to vote for who they know, thats just what happens. they are simply trying to take part in what 420 offers. Maybe it would be wise to get to know them instead of the other way around?

As for the bubble head thing....its just people who like to grow DWC, nothing special.

I think it's really appalling the behavior of some of you. There were a bunch of people who migrated from another forum recently so of course they are going to vote for who they know, thats just what happens. they are simply trying to take part in what 420 offers. Maybe it would be wise to get to know them instead of the other way around?

As for the bubble head thing....its just people who like to grow DWC, nothing special.

Very well said.
I would be proud to call you a friend! :peace:

I think we should all welcome new members with open minds, open hearts, and open arms.

I think we should also ask ourselves if we are bringing the vibe up, or down, with our posts.

I think 420mag is the best site, by far, for cannabis enthusiasts on the web - and we need a constant influx of new members to keep it that way.

I think Roseman has earned his landslide.

I think there's always next month.

I think we all need a few hits of indica before we force the mods to close this thread again.

I think this site is plenty big enough for all of us to get along...

Or am I wrong? :smokin:

New members and change are what makes the internet go 'round, ladies & gentlemen. Sometimes it happens all at once, as it has here, but most of the time it happens so slowly you don't notice. You've adapted before you realize what's even different.

I'm not saying who to vote for - I think all candidates deserve an equal chance. However, I think you need to keep a few things in perspective.

1st, it's just the internet - a recreational and educational tool for most. If you're getting too involved, or too emotional, step back. One reason this forum is great is because levelheaded people use it, not trolls.

2nd, the reason a large number of people have migrated to this site is because of, not in spite of, the members that make this site what it is.

I'm a pretty sensitive person. I don't visit any other grow forums because I tend to take things a bit too personally. I only frequent 420mag because it's healthy, helpful, safe, fair, and free. The people are great, the knowledge is unmatched, and this influx of new blood only makes things better.

Please guys, can we just drop it. Seriously. I know how we all may feel a certain way. But at the end of the day, we're all brothers and sisters. Trust me, I understand where everyone is coming from. But I don't believe the bickering will help at all. If you think about it none of this is really worth arguing over. It really isnt that serious. I know i jumped in the convo and gave opinions too but i really would encourage everyone, noms, voters, and even staff respectfully to just let this blow over.

The only and last point I will make is this, I do honestly think if any of us PM'ed a mod and told them we wanted to start a group and we had a name and a logo, they would let us. For instance, If groover really started a "trouble head" group but we remained peaceful, why would a MOD say no? They came along and did it, and it is what it is. Lets not all be troubleheads ;)

Honestly guys, i know i sound corny, but just leave it alone. And lets just smoke our bud and enjoy our snow(for those of us that have snow)..

break it up, grind it, or jus stick it in your bong. Rollit up, smoke it, breathe out, and just chill. Besides, you all have to save your energy for crying cause the saints are gonna looose tomorro ;)

Oh.. and Drew Breees sucks!!!!!!!!!! i said it!

Let's take this back to the positive conversation it should be. It's a contest, people can vote how they like. I even had honorable mention (thank you peace man!) and I was thrilled. So let's all just
KeepOnTruckin_.jpg

Here's for everyone..mellow out, let's have fun!
catrollingjointci3.gif

Hey folks! - If you guys think new members shouldn't win contests, maybe you should request 420 to change the rules and eliminate newer members from entering/voting? Doesnt matter to me as long as we all play be fair rules....It was a landslide tho, wasn't it fellas? I would think that if the senior members were that helpful and have garnered support over their time on this site, one of them should have won. ...or came in a near second..Roseman only got 75 votes. How hard should that be to beat?

As referring to the new logo in the smileys that had to been a admin that added it......does this mean 420 is going to support a club within the forum? I been on a lot of forums but I have never see such thing done. Is it the truth 420 doesn't want to loose its new members and created a new club with in it's own?:Rasta:
I surely hope so.:peace:

Roseman is very knowledgeable and I have found that the Deep Water Culture sub-forum is very informative.
:420:

Thank you for changing your post Blitty! +reps Thank you too Stgeneziz! +reps

I've tried my best to keep this civil and help out the Mods with PMs and hints, but I've got the flu, my wife has the flu, and my 14month old son has the flu.

Important things to worry about in other words...

Hope cooler heads prevail. :ciao:

rosemans got my vote because of his tutorials and his willing 2 help others and me

c5 should also get some rep for his help :peace:

nothing against the other guys

:cool::peace:

Back
Top Bottom