Votes: 23 46.9%
  • spike69

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

Hmmmm i'd like to nomm Ledtester & Mountain high.

I think CoMMJdude & Hypo Hippy would be excellent noms too ;)

Hmmm, I sorta missed the 1 nom per member haha... :smokin:

I'm gonna officially nom Hypo Hippy :blushsmile: Great personality, and shares info as soon as he learns it. Always supportive, and a great member. I'm only choosing to nom him cause I know the other ones I named will have no problem getting a nom from another member. :blushsmile:

Hmmm, I sorta missed the 1 nom per member haha... :smokin:

I'm gonna officially nom Hypo Hippy :blushsmile: Great personality, and shares info as soon as he learns it. Always supportive, and a great member. I'm only choosing to nom him cause I know the other ones I named will have no problem getting a nom from another member. :blushsmile:

I second HH! This cat got so many chefs in the kitchen over those raptor claw leaves and maintained a positive outlook thru all of the kookyness! Big Ups to Hypo Hippy!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I Nominate my esteemed colleague from Colorado, MountainHigh.

In, the short time he has been here he has become an indispensable source of knowledge, humor, helpfulness, and is just a downright asset to the community. He is very prolific in the grow forums and is always ready with an insightful comment, funny story, or good advice. Sometimes all three in the same post. He truly makes 420 mag feel like I am hanging with friends. Thank You MH for being you. This :roorrip: is for you bro.

i would like to nominate southern weed,he has been extremely helpful and patience and taken an interest in my first grow.i also would like to thank the guys that nominated me:thanks:

i would like to nominate southern weed,he has been extremely helpful and patience and taken an interest in my first grow.i also would like to thank the guys that nominated me:thanks:

Brother, I'm honored...and not eligible. Staff aren't allowed to be nominated for, or recieve a MoM award, but it was an awfully nice thing to do.

i gotta nominate woodsman. super friendly, always willing to help!

+1 for Woodsman

You guys must be using too many of your meds lately! :Rasta:

Thank you fellas it is a nice feeling and a great honor to even be considered for such a title. Thank you!

:passitleft:

The last time I was nominated for anything and won, was when my wife nominated me to be the one that is responsible for all hardships, mishaps, and just about anything negative that could befall our family. I have since carried out these duties exceptionally well and will continue doing so, apparently till my last day!:Rasta:

i would like to nominate woodsman,he is very good at getting the most out of the least.and a hella'va nice guy

Very nice of you to say such things. You are obviously over-medicated like the others! LOL Cure: Take larger dose of meds, place in pipe or other similar device, ignite, inhale deeply. Repeat often

how about spike99....hes is doing a wonderful thing for his brother, while his gardening is rapidly progressing, and he very outspoken for 420mag and the cause

Back
Top Bottom