Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell me what is fair .
Life isn't... come on really a forum member of the month .
It's not a cadillac people...or the lottery...
a distinguished honor...but not fair...?thats a bit elementary isn't it?:peace:
Congratulations to the winner:cheer::bong:

Get over it mate. We all have. Like I said all I wanted to do was hear other peoples thoughts. Let me put it like this. If I emigrated to say NZ with the whole population of Australia and then was elected by said people as Prime Minister. Would questions not be asked? It's all just a bit o fun mate. Life's way too short to squable over words. It's all about intention mate. I made my intentions known to those involved and its :allgood: allgood. Nothing but good has come out of it. Now we all know eachother and frienships are being made as we speak. We're all mates here at 420 and if you can't stir the pot and press a few buttons with your mates then it's a pretty sad old world.:peace:

Get over it mate. We all have. Like I said all I wanted to do was hear other peoples thoughts. Let me put it like this. If I emigrated to say NZ with the whole population of Australia and then was elected by said people as Prime Minister. Would questions not be asked? It's all just a bit o fun mate. Life's way too short to squable over words. It's all about intention mate. I made my intentions known to those involved and its :allgood: allgood. Nothing but good has come out of it. Now we all know eachother and frienships are being made as we speak. We're all mates here at 420 and if you can't stir the pot and press a few buttons with your mates then it's a pretty sad old world.:peace:

Yup, Groover's on my friends list now and I'm checking his thread every time I see a new post.

But damn, do you realize how many threads I'm following now! Groover, you are responsible for some serious thread escalation here! Good going man. Or rather mate!

WOW is all I can say. I voted last month I didn't know this became so popular. But my vote is for a Dude that been here cranking out good I mean good grows and earned all my repect Pit it Goes to you. But seems useless to vote. I mean there is soooo many votes goes somewhere else. But Dude This Bud's for YOU

Roseman gets my vote this month simply due to his excellent tutorials that have helped me in the past few weeks. In defense of the other runners, I have yet to check out all their stuff. I hear Pitviper has some sick journals and I am off to read them now. -LoDo

OGD it took me several months here as a member before I voted for the MOM contest. How can I have possibly vote when I didn't know who the candidates were? We now have members who are 9 posts old and are voting for MOM.... Something seems not right.
IMO there will be a need to modify the rules for the next MOM contests and possibly all of the contests. It has already been suggested that on the Plant of the Month and the Bud of the Month contest that only the pics will be entered with no names attached.. I think it's a good idea.

-takes a big, long puff- Looks like I got here just in time....

If the photos need "identification" assign each user an account number that is attached to the individual's photo. That way it truly can be about the herb and not who grew it.

I think you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. Why are you so upset? If you could show me a member that has made more of an impact on this site last month, I would gladly vote for them.

Roseman just last month -

brought over 70 people to the site,

made over 1700 posts - not one word answer posts, normally 1-2 paragraph deeply detailed posts.

Made over five tutorials which he religiously checks throughout the day for people looking to him for help, and a in depth journal.

Visited hundreds of introduce yourself threads, welcoming everyone here with a message of peace and love.

And this is how you treat him for it? You can't even give him the honor of a three word award over his name? I can't believe that people can be so unreceptive of someone going so far out of their way to help complete strangers.

You guys need to smoke some weed and chill out... There's always next month...

Back
Top Bottom