• MountainHigh

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Woodsman

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • spike69

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah the main culprit! It's all your doing HK! Well I don't know what this world is coming to? Hopefully we'll all survive and make it till next month! lol!

Thank you my Friend!

Man, I'm sorry I didn't see this before! Congratulations

Must have been dozing as uasual

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thumb::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You know I don't think I ever congratulated you bro on MOTM, I voted for you!!!!!

So in a way my team won, Go Team Woodsman Go.

But in all seriously I wouldn't of voted for you if I didn't think you deserved it, :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:.

:peace: brother.

Man, I'm sorry I didn't see this before! Congratulations

Must have been dozing as uasual

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thumb::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You know I don't think I ever congratulated you bro on MOTM, I voted for you!!!!!

So in a way my team won, Go Team Woodsman Go.

But in all seriously I wouldn't of voted for you if I didn't think you deserved it, :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:.

:peace: brother.

Congrats Woodsman! Well deserved. Now the hard part is living up to the title! LOL!

Thank you my friends! I've already attempted to 'live the part', It could take weeks to get rid of the fry pan imprint on my forehead.. I told my wife that since I'm now MOM at 420, she must address me while on her knees as 'Most Honorable Husband'. Unfortunately for me, she wasn't buying it! :Rasta:

Thank you my friends! I've already attempted to 'live the part', It could take weeks to get rid of the fry pan imprint on my forehead.. I told my wife that since I'm now MOM at 420, she must address me while on her knees as 'Most Honorable Husband'. Unfortunately for me, she wasn't buying it! :Rasta:

I know what you mean, last month my girlfriend just went, huh, what? Sometimes they just don't seem to understand the import of such things!

You should have known better:cheer:
I have no sympathy for you.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Thanks Coco!

I know what you mean, last month my girlfriend just went, huh, what? Sometimes they just don't seem to understand the import of such things!

Ya know? Whew!

You should have known better:cheer:
I have no sympathy for you.:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Have Mercy

:adore::rofl:
Sometimes it's fun to poke the bear! I think of it as another hobby! LOL!

I swear! I have never poked a bear!

Back
Top Bottom