• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he Member of the Month Poll for February 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

Hay don't sell yourself short DroJo,you got my vote this time around bro...peace

Dang the buddd in your avatar is huuuuge. o gosh. But nah i'm not really sellin myself short, I really wanna see OBX place and/or win, i've been lurkin in and out his mad science fog/tube journals. I think he's a cool dude & deservin. And he's been nommed twice and didnt place so that's why im rootin for em. I appreciate your vote tho! You picked the hometown kid ;)

But umm GO OBX!

And Pit, and Velo and last but not least, the cookingware chuckin guy FPF!:bravo:

anyway im out, i havent rolled up all day :peacetwo:

dro:rollit:

Dang the buddd in your avatar is huuuuge. o gosh. But nah i'm not really sellin myself short, I really wanna see OBX place, i've been lurkin in and out his mad science fog/tube journals. I think he's a cool dude & deservin. And he's been nommed twice and didnt place so that's why im rootin for em. I appreciate your vote tho! You picked the hometown kid ;)

But umm GO OBX!

And Pit, and Velo and last but not least, the cookingware chuckin guy FPF!:bravo:

anyway im out, i havent rolled up all day :peacetwo:

dro:rollit:

hey Dro, thanks for the shout! Looks likenthings are only starting to heat up.

Sorry to hear you're dry, wish I could n ite you over for some of this kief I've only recently Benny introduced to!

Nah im not dry bro, i just didnt get the chance to toke all day. I definitly ran around today, i havent eaten since breakfast either. blah!

i might still take u up on that offer tho ;)

I thought last month easy for me as I was new here and didn't know as many of you "locals" this monyh is harder cause of all the great guys and gals I've met here ! But I made my choice put me down for ......... uh huh yep :thumb: Oops I forgot something Go FryingPanFlyer !! :ciao:

Damn, Dro's in the lead and Fry is coming on strong... :bigblush: oops, I mean... :bigblush:

Yes! Go Dro! Go Fly! :cheesygrinsmiley: Go Pit! Go Velodrone!

Whew, my ego almost reared it's ugly head there for a second. Good thing karma is stronger... :slide:

Awesome race so far guys - hope it stays close, but I think

Dro Jo's got the MOJO! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on OBX you can top that first place bigot! :biglaugh::goodluck:

OBX He's the Best.
OBX he's the best
OBX he's the best

i smoke too much i need to catch my breath lol
ok here i go

OBX he's the best
OBX he's the best

:goodluck:

:peace:

the site is too big, they don't know how to navigate here...
this will all be fixed in the new design...
all my love and respect to all of you fighting for member of the month...
that truly touches me, thank you...;)

While the site may be easy to navigate I believe the sheer number of forums, and in particular, sub-forums can add to the confusion when trying to find a particular subject. While all the forums and sub-forums have their value and are necessary parts of a site that caters to our chosen hobby, perhaps they can be better categorized/organized and possibly combined in some instances.

I don't know the answers but one thing to keep in mind may be to "know your audience". In particular their possible state of mind when first coming here. I don't mean this in a bad way but us stoners are sometimes easily confused and distracted. LOL

You got my vote DroJo.... Good luck! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom