• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DroJo must be doing some serious campaigning for me... I though I was done, but it's close again!

Fry's doing great too - I've been following his posts lately, and real good stuff, especially on the CO2 discussion - tried to rep, but couldn't, so I thought I'd give a shout out here.

Either way, I couldn't lose to two better individuals! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a happy 420 day everyone!

DroJo must be doing some serious campaigning for me... I though I was done, but it's close again!

Fry's doing great too - I've been following his posts lately, and real good stuff, especially on the CO2 discussion - tried to rep, but couldn't, so I thought I'd give a shout out here.

You haven't lost yet mate. Remember there are 63 more members (judging from last months numbers) that still have to vote:rofl::rofl::rofl: but there's still plenty of time left:rofl::biglaugh::rofl: :peace:

You haven't lost yet mate. Remember there are 63 more members (judging from last months numbers) that still have to vote:rofl::rofl::rofl: but there's still plenty of time left:rofl::biglaugh::rofl: :peace:

That's why I love Australians... so eternally optimistic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, that's only one of the many reasons really - when my wife and were in Melbourne, we were taking our trash out, told a guy in the elevator it was our honeymoon, and he insisted on taking the bag for us!

Of course, the Kiwis were even nicer... :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley: :bigblush:

I think this is one competition where everyone wins! It ain't over yet, I see you've just caught me and of course the favorite DroJo is still in the lead!

Good luck guys.
:peace:

Nah, im not the fave :blalol: Don't forget to get your leotards peeps. Operaters are standing buy....

OBX he's the best!!!! :Rasta:

That's why I love Australians... so eternally optimistic! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, that's only one of the many reasons really - when my wife and were in Melbourne, we were taking our trash out, told a guy in the elevator it was our honeymoon, and he insisted on taking the bag for us!

Of course, the Kiwis were even nicer... :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley: :bigblush:

May Dad was a Kiwi bro. Best o both worlds eh. I'm full of the ANZAC spirit mate. Full o somethin anyway:rofl::thumb::peace:

Ok, I'll go first - I'd like to nominate DroJo - helps out a lot around the site, and always brings a positive vibe.

Well. I got you a little closer. I think you should go out with a bang:thumb:

One does hope that both he and all the members who voted in last month's poll will vote in this one.

But it is each and every member's choice, not only who to vote for, but also whether to vote at all (sadly, IMHO, on that last part).

I know there are hacks that allow sites to direct members to a given thread when they log in (if they have not already visited it, after that I believe a flag is set and the code is bypassed) and considered suggesting it. But it seemed less than satisfactory to direct members to vote if they do not care enough to participate in the first place. It would also likely have people voting without putting the least bit of thought into their vote. But it would be cool to see one of these polls close with several thousand votes, lol.

I guess there is no perfect solution. I'm just glad that 420Magazine has chosen to continue the MotM poll. It's a feature that I consider to be an important one here. It allows us to in some small way show our appreciation for some of the folks that put forth the effort to help others here when there is no one actually forcing them to do so in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom