• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Birthday Roseman!!!! Congrats on Member of the month!!!!

Agreed. Roseman, you are a prodigious poster that has contributed much to our community at 420 magazine. Easy to see how you won MOM as you have helped many here in such a short time. Congrats to your well deserved accomplishment.

Congratulations to this month's winners..

January 2010: Member of the Month
1st: Roseman
2nd: LabRat420
3rd: PitViper

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

I want to thank each and everyone who voted in the MOM Contest, and especially the ones who voted for me.

It is a tremedous honor to receive so many votes and I am very appreciative and grateful for your vote and this award. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this honor. I am humbled, and also proud and excited too.

:yahoo:

I want to thank each and everyone who voted in the MOM Contest, and especially the ones who voted for me.

It is a tremedous honor to receive so many votes and I am very appreciative and grateful for your vote and this award. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this honor. I am humbled, and also proud and excited too.

:yahoo:

great job
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well, the fat lady finally sang and the paperwork is done! It's over.

First off , :thanks: The Weed for the nomination and the chance to engage in the someday legendary 420 Member of the Month contest! With all the effort you put in in here you should be first every month! :adore:

Secondly, I have to toss out a huge You Guys Are Great! to all the wonderful people that showed their love by voting for me in this contest of contests here at 420Magazine! I'd like to smoke a big, fat :joint: with every one of you but I can't so I won't. I will be thinking of you all while I enjoy my victory reefer tho. Thanks so very much for your support and I deeply appreciate the sentiment expressed by every one of you. :thumb:

Third on the agenda is Mr. Roseman. Congratulations on your impressive victory. It's not hard to see why you attract such a loyal following. Your hard work and devotion to our favourite plant and your fellow growers is an inspiration to all of us to get out there and push a little harder. :welldone:

And last, but by no means the least, Mr. Pit Viper! I can hardly believe I came out slightly ahead of you. Your growing so totally impresses me that I don't know where to start. So I won't. ;0) Your sage advice and freely offered help to newer growers has probably resulted in tons of plants surviving to maturity and a great many successful growers. Kudos to you my friend and I would be humbled to stand in your shadow! :bravo:

Thanks again to all and I'll try not to let my head swell up too much! :rofl:

C'ya all back in the forums!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom