• Oldgrowerdude

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • GMT1975A

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • irishboy

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its catching on slowly but its getting there. It sould be nice to see these contest get an average of at lest 100 votes. It would really up the par a lil bit.
Hay Butcher....I had both my pc's go belly up been working on them sence friday night...:goodjob:

Just wanted to drop and thank all those members who have voted for me...:ganjamon:

An yes it's going to be a close one.....
:thanks:

As much as I think everyone in the running deserves to win this contest I only have one vote and I'd like to give that to OldMedMan! :cheer:

Partly because I know him a bit better than most, partly 'cause I'm getting to be an old fart too, but mainly because he has the patience of a saint. Waiting so long to reap the rewards of his labors shows a man with real vision and determination. Suffering all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune under the blazing sun and pitiless balmy breezes to tend one helpless divine plant shows a man's true worth.

For this and all his other good qualities I find OldMedMan the best candidate for my vote.

:peace:

As much as I think everyone in the running deserves to win this contest I only have one vote and I'd like to give that to OldMedMan! :cheer:

Partly because I know him a bit better than most, partly 'cause I'm getting to be an old fart too, but mainly because he has the patience of a saint. Waiting so long to reap the rewards of his labors shows a man with real vision and determination. Suffering all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune under the blazing sun and pitiless balmy breezes to tend one helpless divine plant shows a man's true worth.

For this and all his other good qualities I find OldMedMan the best candidate for my vote.

:peace:

For once....I am speechless....Thank You my Friend. :ganjamon:

The one vote I had at the last minute didn't Tye me for 1st....that's ok with me I'll always take a second to Oldmedman.......my hat is of to ya dude....:goodjob::ganjamon:

Thanks OGD That was so close.. Had to watch TV that last hour.:grinjoint:
It could have easily have been you who won. Truthfully between us we had allot of votes and that means we have both helped folks in they're journey on 420 each in our own way. We both should be proud of ourselves. Much respect my Friend. :peace:

Thanks OGD That was so close.. Had to watch TV that last hour.:grinjoint:
It could have easily have been you who won. Truthfully between us we had allot of votes and that means we have both helped folks in they're journey on 420 each in our own way. We both should be proud of ourselves. Much respect my Friend. :peace:

Absolutely - it took two of our senior members to give us the best MOM in memory! Of course, memories around here tend to be short... ;)

Good job by both of you... someone just got Ratted out in the end! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom