my peers here at 420 have helped me out alot
to understand the nature of this reality
where people go to jail for using Gods gift Tree

since I found this forum I have felt at home
and celebrate my happiness composing poems
to be called that old poet who has something to say
is the mandate accolade to make my day

my vote goes too BWC BayArea for sheer thirst for information! lol

Thanks, I guess I can't help it. I wanted the same for my heart as I do for my herb; hope the fire never goes out. Its my passion. I haven't really been adversely affected by my passion yet, so I have yet to see how deep it runs (for the culture). Thanks for everyone's support. If I don't win I feel honored by the nomination and votes. Its weird, I haven't been here that long but u guys feel like fam (I can think of about 10-15 members and staff in particular) Thanks guys. I'm just lovin life and lovin the love.
:peace:

I 2nd Yung Stickky (we get 3 nominations right?). He does a hell of a job trying to answer questions and doesn't mind taking time out to troubleshoot other members problems. He backs up much of what he says and doesn't seem to have a problem admitting that he may have been wrong or overlooked something. Very passionate about the cannabis movement and is a valuable addition to the community for his frequent words of encouragement. Yup, got my vote so that's 2 for me weedtastic for inspiration and Stikky for the aforementioned. Check out weetastic journal if u haven't already and holla at Stikky (if u haven't had the opportunity and I'm sure U'll c and agree. Good luck y'all. :peace:

First I nominate 420fied
Second I nominate 420fied
Third I nominate 420fied

Hands down he has the best journal which provides all that you need and then some. Nobody can read through that journal and not learn something. Also he is always there to answer your questions and always has a great, knowledgeable answer. I know there is a lot of great journals and people on this site but hands down he deserves Member of the month and then Member of the year. Good Luck 420fied

Open, open, open

Open the polls. Everybody exercise their 420th amendment rights and vote! C'mon there's a few people I'm partial to,but none more than me. LOL. Nah I already know who I'm voting for. I must admit, there are some nice grow journals (thank god the comp isn't based solely on that 1 because I can think of 2 that are just mind blowing!! (and they're both subscribed to my journal).
So let's open the polls and get this thing going. :popcorn:

All great candidates...I hate that I can only vote for one...good luck to all!

I gotta say I'm pulling for 420fied - kindest journal I know of... good luck to everyone though! :roorrip:

I with you on that one. I think he really deserves it. Great journal and he is nothing but helpful.

Weedtastic, u got my vote although 420fied's journal is awesome. I said it b4 and I'll say it again weedtastic's journal was the inspiration behind mine. Plus he answers questions and just seems like an all around cool dude (I'm finding this to be the case with a lot of Aussies and Kiwis). Thanks again man and keep up the good work. Too bad we couldn't vote two or three times. Good luck to all. Whoever voted 4 me thanks, cuz I didn't vote for myself. LOL

Well it was a 3 way tie but Propa Gator has dropped out (joined staff this morning)

His loss is your potential gain ;)

And the 4 people that voted for him get to recast their votes

aye yung, thanks for commin to my house n saving my plants dogg!! EVERYONE, this guy actually stayed at my house on the concrete floor outside the growroom, just to be around for a few days to keep them updated and cared for...i owe my next crop to you Br***, thanks again homie...see you on campus..

aye yung, thanks for commin to my house n saving my plants dogg!! EVERYONE, this guy actually stayed at my house on the concrete floor outside the growroom, just to be around for a few days to keep them updated and cared for...i owe my next crop to you Br***, thanks again homie...see you on campus..

see u on campus? I was about to say U guys have to already know each other. Who brings a stranger to their home and lets them spend the night, let alone into ur grow. Sounds like a friendship. If that's the case Stikky sounds like a good friend.

I was about to say U guys have to already know each other. Who brings a stranger to their home and lets them spend the night, let alone into ur grow. Sounds like a friendship. If that's the case Stikky sounds like a good friend.

There was a time when it was not the exception but the rule to welcome a stranger into your house. For some that is still the case.

Whether you believe in the evolution theory or one of the many religious ones, we most likely all came from one Source. So we're all pretty much family.

The mat on my porch still says Welcome.

There was a time when it was not the exception but the rule to welcome a stranger into your house. For some that is still the case.

Whether you believe in the evolution theory or one of the many religious ones, we most likely all came from one Source. So we're all pretty much family.

The mat on my porch still says Welcome.
That's all good and everything but did u look at his location? We live in California, the nation's (U.S.) gang capitol. Its not like that out here. Not to mention, they're in LA, the home of most of CA gangs. It ain't all friendly like that out here, sorry to say its just the truth. I knew someone who was killed for some schawg. So no disrespect but it seems awfully strange to take in a stranger living out here. I was relieved, plus it made more sense that they knew each other. And what I believe has nothing to do with it, lol. I'm talkin bout real life here. What country are u in? People are dying over senseless shit out here and to a person without much ur "garden of weeden" can look like a nice, easy "come up". Bottom line its not worth the hassle for a home based grower to invite strangers or NE1 else into their garden. The Signs on my fence says "Guard Dog on Duty" and "Forget the Dog, Beware of the Owner".

Back
Top Bottom