• Irish

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • granny420

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you who voted not only for me but all of here. And Congrats to OGD and DroJo..DamnDro Came up outa nowhere. Great work..

And big thanx to all the 420fams and staff.

We had a great turn out. So to get some more interest up as well as votes, let's all try to encourage all our members to vote. THANX AGAIN ALL!!

Thank you who voted not only for me but all of here. And Congrats to OGD and DroJo..DamnDro Came up outa nowhere. Great work..

And big thanx to all the 420fams and staff.

We had a great turn out. So to get some more interest up as well as votes, let's all try to encourage all our members to vote. THANX AGAIN ALL!!

79 Votes still Outstanding! Plant of the Month got 90 votes. :hmmmm: :goodjob:

Lol it was an entertaining poll that was fun to watch lol :nomo::popcorn:. But i'd definitly wanna send a shoutout to not just Butch and OGD, but everyone that was nommed, and didnt place : Munki, Irish, Tunes, GI etc... Granny420 was a great candidate, and I seriously would not have minded if she placed and I didnt as well. Everyone was deserving, honestly. Great turn out like Weed said(although i must admit i actually didnt vote in this one lol).

I've put together a campaign team and some slogans, and even have fliers for next round, im comin for ya Butch.:skeptical: No re-election for ya! :cheer: Nah, just joking ;):ganjamon:. Fun contest for sure :slide:

Hope Everyone is enjoyin their weekend,
Dro :surf:

Congratulations to this month's winners..

November 2009: Member of the Month
1st: The Butcher
2nd: DroJo
3rd: Oldgrowerdude

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

:cheer:The Butcher:cheer::cheer: DroJo:cheer::cheer: Oldgrowerdude:cheer: Very Nice All-Star Team. Nice Work Gentlemen!

Thanks to ALL for a very entertaining Contest! Both Voters and Contestants. :goodjob:

DroJo didn't come out of nowhere. He came out of the love of his fellow 4:20 buddies. His great attitude and efforts to help with knowledge, or links to the knowledge that guided a noobie to a better grow were well worth his nomination and this recognition.

Congratulations DroJo!

Kudos too to the first place winner . . . what's his name . . . yeah the guy there .. .. .. damn! I forgot, . . . but HooRah 4 U 2! Damned good bud! Pass the ether!

:peace:

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS BUTCHER! :cheer: It was an exciting race, and I couldn't think of anyone more deserving than you for Member of the Month!

DroJo, Oldgrowerdude, you guys are the bomb too! You've all been so very inspiring and helpful to everyone. Just to be nominated for this title is an honor--to place, super special.

You guys are SUPER SPECIAL! :battingeyelashes:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good grow!

:ganjamon:

DroJo didn't come out of nowhere. He came out of the love of his fellow 4:20 buddies. His great attitude and efforts to help with knowledge, or links to the knowledge that guided a noobie to a better grow were well worth his nomination and this recognition.

Congratulations DroJo!

Kudos too to the first place winner . . . what's his name . . . yeah the guy there .. .. .. damn! I forgot, . . . but HooRah 4 U 2! Damned good bud! Pass the ether!

:peace:

LOL..Not like that..Man like BWC said it "Watever you are doing keep doing it"..Dro is a great member and willbe taking this contest soon enough. i see it coming here very soon.

Been away for a bit, But I was sooo excited to see who won it!!! Way to go Butcher, Drojo and Oldgrowerdude!!! What a group to choose from. I think everybody on the list deserved it! WHAT A RACE. I cant wait for the next one.

Been away for a bit, But I was sooo excited to see who won it!!! Way to go Butcher, Drojo and Oldgrowerdude!!! What a group to choose from. I think everybody on the list deserved it! WHAT A RACE. I cant wait for the next one.

LoL MOM December:
420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest - December 2009

What I like the most about this months contest was that we really saw a lot of members get out and start helping the beginners with links & useful info, and jump in and out journals giving support and helping diagnose problems. This month was a good one. It can only get better :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom