• moslowjj

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • BayAreaStoner

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • BWC BayArea

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sonzor, for all of his support and who can forget those beautiful girls that just looked like they were tight and frosty, he also had the cojones to use all natural home made compost teas. Pericodaking, for being outstanding grower in dirt and water also for being helpful... I also would like to nominate Lil Neutrino for his dedication to his grow and his knowledge in electrical gadgets. They all have given me great support and I consider there grows top notch!

Sonzor, for all of his support and who can forget those beautiful girls that just looked like they were tight and frosty, he also had the cojones to use all natural home made compost teas. Pericodaking, for being outstanding grower in dirt and water also for being helpful... I also would like to nominate Lil Neutrino for his dedication to his grow and his knowledge in electrical gadgets. They all have given me great support and I consider there grows top notch!

Wow, siscokid, Thanks you so much. Not sure I deserve to be up there with some of those names who are so knowledgeable with very proven record of growing. But the nice comments are much appreciated.

Which month?

Propagator, ms. Fox, and BWC BAy area

Thank u very much Stully. 2 things tho.
1)Propa Gator has recently become staff and Ms. Fox is already staff. U can't nominate staff although both are extremely helpful. So u get 2 more nominations.
2)If ur trying to vote just cast ur cote in the polls. If we are ur nominations for August, please repost in the 420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Month - August 2009

sonzor has gracefully withdrawn from the contest

Anyone that voted for him will automatically be allocated a new vote by our software.

If this hag of a plant does not soon start producing my wife is going to kick both our butts out on the street too.... so save us a spot under the bridge ok Stikky?

I would have to give my vote to one of the peeps that has really helped me with my first grow. I have to say his diverse growing methods have caught my attention. What was I saying? He is a very helpful and inspiring grower, I wish that I can do something to help him right back, so here ya go. Go Perico!

Congratulations to this month's winners..

July 2009: Member of the Month
1st: 420fied
2nd: BayAreaStoner
3rd: Pericodaking

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories

BayAreaStoner joined staff just as the contest ended; she won't get the title but will get the rep points

:cheer::cheer:Congrats 420fied, bayareastoner, and pericoda. 420fied that :cheer:was a helluva indoor grow. Bayareastonergirl u were off to a good start last time I checked. And pericodaking haven't looked at yours yet. Congrast to u all. And thanks to the few people that :cheer: voted for me. And if u haven't looked at my grow and have a min, all are welcome. :cheer: Constructive criticism and input welcome, but please present a solution with ur ideas (an explanation or how to guide). Thanks and congrats again. :cheer::cheer: :peace: :rollit:

OK, my slow butt just figured this out. DOH! I'll vote next month and congrats 420fied! It was those roots man!

Congratulations, 420fied! Also to bayareastoner and pericoda!

Back
Top Bottom