Votes: 2 4.3%
  • munki

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • LabRat

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i vote for you munki.

everytime i see you post, your pretty much on the money. good advice makes this site what it is. also i haven't seen a post where i disagree with your reasoning yet.

plus i like your sig.

"Observe, record, tabulate, communicate. Use your five senses. Learn to see, learn to hear, learn to feel, learn to smell, and know that by practice alone you can become expert." - William Osler

I LOVE that quote. I need to live it.

^^ Thanks Weedy! There is a staggering amount of knowledge on this site; the best I can do is repeat just a bit of it. I'm constantly amazed at how much I don't know, or even worse, thought I knew!

^^ Thanks Weedy! There is a staggering amount of knowledge on this site; the best I can do is repeat just a bit of it. I'm constantly amazed at how much I don't know, or even worse, thought I knew!

That is a good sign of a knowledgeable person; one who knows they don't know much! It puts the mind into a place where it can absorb more information. Stay "knowledge" thirsty my friend!

Thanks for the nom everyone. I'm still an up and comer and learning a lot, but the experience is slowly gaining. Oh, I've worked in customer support jobs for so long now, helping people just comes to me as second nature. I am most pleased that I could help.

I'm not one who normally puts quotes in signatures, but when I saw that one, I knew it would apply well to what we all do. William Osler is often credited as the father of modern medicine. His ideas of observation and treating the patient instead of the disease just goes along with my way of thinking.

i vote for obxgardener, munki, & labrat. as they are all very helpful.

pit would be in there but has already been nominated & still has a MOTM title i think

never been MOTM. had POM

I didn't know Pit was eligible this month. Well, shoot! I haven't nominated anyone as I have only read a fraction of the material on this site and I already hate leaving peeps out but PitViper deserves special mention. He gets my sole nomination from me not just for his journal and his assistance to others here but for how he had to step up and get that hole room cut, trimmed, and dried alone if I'm not mistaken. He's a trooper and my hat is off to him. A beautiful bounty for your medical patients. :headbanger:

You're kidding me! Somehow I just assumed it. Anyway, if I have a nomination left and you haven't been, you're it... and you should win.

thanx bro
:peace:

I didn't know Pit was eligible this month. Well, shoot! I haven't nominated anyone as I have only read a fraction of the material on this site and I already hate leaving peeps out but PitViper deserves special mention. He gets my sole nomination from me not just for his journal and his assistance to others here but for how he had to step up and get that hole room cut, trimmed, and dried alone if I'm not mistaken. He's a trooper and my hat is off to him. A beautiful bounty for your medical patients. :headbanger:

Thanx Munki...
:peace:

I CHOOSE....obx gardener.

I'm absolutely a new guy, havent got chances to read through everything and so on. I decided to start with obxgardeners journal and he's deffinately got great work, i think he should be recognized for it! thanks everyone, bye! Happy Growing

Voting

well shit. my fault pit. i already put in 3 votes. but like i said then, you would have had my vote if i wasnt a stoner a paid attention that you had POM and not MOTM.

No 1 has voted yet. so far just nominations been accepted (up to 3 per person). We can only vote AFTER the poles open. We only get 1 vote each.

My three nominations goto:
SouthernOnt for his advice on my first grow journal
Setting Sun for his overall support to others' grow journals and questions
DirtFarmer for the G-13 "Redwoods" he has growing in his backyard right now

good luck everyone!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom