Votes: 6 10.5%
  • sonzor

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be nominated.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Thanks Spike :ganjamon:

My nomination would go to GMT1975A. He's always lending his knowledge to whoever is in need, and is always checking out all the grow journals and pointing us inexperienced and experienced growers in the right direction. Without all the experienced growers lending their support on here, those of us who are just starting out wouldn't have such a great learning curve.

This ones for you dude :bongrip:

I would like to NOM... SWAMPGAS because look at his journal always responds to everyone with full quotes and all grow bombass herb and frequently has a nice young lady in the garden

I would like to NOM... SWAMPGAS because look at his journal always responds to everyone with full quotes and all grow bombass herb and frequently has a nice young lady in the garden

...and I nominate Julie

def got to nominate BWC BayArea, very helpfull, know's his stuff, good reading on all his posts, nice blog too.

Granny420...If I May. Her journal is off to a great start! When a problem arises she does the research, and shares the remedy. Alot step by step pics, lots of info !

Swamp gas: for great grow journals, and for that naked and nubile-as-all-holy-hell creature that poses with his plants. Call me. Rowr.

hey weedy, thank you for the nomination,

last time i was nominated, i didn't even know about it until the month was over, so i couldn't beg for votes. lol.

I love the MOTM thing next to my avatar, but third place is like winning the bronze medal in the olympics. it's nice, but you don't usually wear it around. lol.

anyways my pick. . . . i'm gonna think about it since we only get one this time.

thanks again weedy.

^^ he he - no worries man, I just have a hard time functioning without constant reinforcement and praise... my parents must not have loved me... :rofl:

Seriously, glad to know your eyes are on it...

My nomination

I'm kinda baffled as to how a bunch of journal junkies haven't nominated this dude in the last two months. Just based upon his journal alone, I'd like to nominate Abberation. He is VERY detailed oriented. From his setup to his documentation. I believe this member has raised the bar and inspired members (this I know) to at the least keep better records in their grows. I tip my hat to brother Abberation.Oh yea, and he says this is his 2nd grow. Don't know if I believe him tho, LOL. Check out the journal>Aberration Goes Ker Bloom! - Perpetual. For a good journal, being personable (as much as possible online), and ur attention to detail U got my vote.

Back
Top Bottom