• Oldgrowerdude

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • GMT1975A

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • irishboy

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys, I would like to nominate Skooterclowns for MOTM for being so kind and helpful over the recent weeks. If that's not reason enough then how about increasing their yeild from last grow by 66% thats awesome.
Even though he won last month I would like to also mention that Butcher is a FKN LEGEND for lookin after his sick buddy with a set-up.:peace:

WHOA! I just found your post groover and I am blown away. Slappy and I really appreciate your kind words and nomination. We do this for fun (and buddage) and never expected to do more than document our grows and help others if and when we could. This is very nice of you. Thanks!

I'd like to 2nd this. and add on to it with SK-Slappy. both skooter and sk-slappy have been very helpful with all my questions.

Thank you ItsChrome! MotM or not...we will both continue to help anyone with any question they may have (if of course we have a possible answer).
We appreciate your support and are happy to see you along for the journey in our journals! Thanks again.

:thanks:

I thought about it long and hard but I got to nominate GMT. He is alwayz helping every1 out, more than willing to answer anybody's questions and to top it off he was Santa this year with (2) Medical 1024's and a Moby Dick both female clones. Now I have a good strain for my mother's pain. She is the reason we started to grow, she is the client for our grow. Once agian I have to thank every1 here on 420 and say have a Merry Christmas.

Good looking out GMT!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Before the end of the month, I thought I should get my nomination in...

I'm giving it up to irishboy. He's established himself by providing the community with a well-documented LED grow Journal. He's helping keep us up-to-date on what LED grow light technology can and can't do. For many growers and manufacturer's this is valuable information. Thanks irishboy for weathering the storm;)

For anyone interested, check out his Journal: LED Grow Test

Good luck to all our members that worked hard to be recognized and nominated!

Stay tuned for 420 Magazine's end-of-year Contests...:nomo:

thank you. that means allot to me. have a good and safe new years

So many fantastic and worthy members make it such a hard decision.
I wish i could vote for all that deserve it.:peace::bong:

I agree Andy - Irishboy, you have done an outstanding job with that journal, and your levelheadedness (is that a word?) in dealing with the LED situations was admirable.

The Member of the Month Poll for December 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

this is fun too watch, ya got ur people who vote as soon as the polls open, then a vote or 2 pops in every now and again for the next several days, then there the ones who save their vote till the last day ;), and ya never know whats gonna happen then ... :grinjoint:

Thank you very much for the nomination and votes. I didn't realize I had been nominated. I enjoy giving back to the site that gave me the knowledge to get my grow off the ground. Without this site and it's giving members I would have been in deep trouble. You guys are the one's responsible for my grow. I am just following the advice and information I got right here.

ur doin really well, your defiantly doin somethin right, so keep up the good work and good luck too you ... :smokin:

hey people, throw a dog a bone. if you like what a member is doin and u think that their efforts are worth being nominated for MoM, then please send them a PM to let them know of your intentions.

I didn't realize I had been nominated
i think this happens every month

this is fun too watch, ya got ur people who vote as soon as the polls open, then a vote or 2 pops in every now and again for the next several days, then there the ones who save their vote till the last day ;), and ya never know whats gonna happen then ... :grinjoint:

Yeah, You just never know do ya? chortle snort

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom