Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nbk380

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be nominated.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I agree!! GMT1975A! Great Journal with VIDEOS! A very busy grow room! Gets right back to you with your Questions about his grow.

I would like to nominate OBX for his work with the experimental fog garden. It takes balls to experiment with something like a 4 ft tall MJ plant! Goooooo OBX! Really though, I love EVERYONE here at 420Magazine.com!!! Just love ya all!!! So nice and friendly everyone here is. You wont find that on ANY other forum, everywhere else its flame, bash, flame, bash, flame etc! Here you get good honest info quickly nicely and FREE!!!! And a mint left on you pillow the next morning too!!, lol.

I nominate Weedpipe. He's always around lending support to others in their journals, and since his recent promotion, he's been posting some very interesting news articles and keeping the news section bumping..

Wait, can staff be nominated for contests? I can't seem to remember.

I recommend spike69 he sure has had some good posts in the last month. I have sure enjoyed his thread "Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to." and there are some nice pics there too.

I will tell you where more nude pics are if I get a nomination for MOM! lol, just kidding man. Swampgas has a few really nice nude/bud shots as well as myself, in my first journal. I beleive someone else was in the "nudes and nugs" club but I cant remember who that was at this particular moment, sorry. All great pics though, and beautifull women too. Swamp deserves the nomination, its well earned!

gonna have to throw Aberration's name in the hat this month... This dude is as legit as they come. Stellar grows and a true bro. He's gettin my vote

As winter approaches, 420 Magazine is busy behind the scenes preparing to relaunch the print version of our magazine. These are exciting time for all of us on staff and we'd like to share the rush with our wonderful family of members.

We have the best Cannabis content on the net and now wish to showcase the best work of our most accomplished growers. Help us climb to the top cola position among 420 print magazine publishers.

We are now accepting high resolution photo submittals of your best work; whether nugs or plants. Please send your personally owned high resolution pictures (at least 2-5 MB up to 35-50 MB in .JPG, .RAW, .TIF, file formats) to photos@420magazine.com, or by snail mail to PO Box 420 Hollywood, CA 90078. Please include all the sticky particulars such as your name or handle, city and/or state, strain name, effects of the high, weight, etc. Our content approval committee will select the creme de la creme for publication.

Best wishes to all candidates; we hope we all get to see your photos published in 420 Magazine the print edition.

Disclaimer: By submitting a photo(s) the sender acknowledges full release of their photo for the intent of print publication. No compensation has been implied or offered.

I'm a new person to 420, but all I have to say is alot of people are growing beautiful Buds on this site. I have recieved some good advice from plenty of people so A big :thanks: to all our fellow growers out there {you know who you are}. I just hope my crop will look as good in a couple months as yours do now. Sorry not to noninate some1 and ramble on but I just had to speak my mind.

:peace: & Love from the Glove

No stems No Seeds Just sticky Green
That's how we like to smoke our Weed
Roll it up in a big fat Blunt:ganjamon:
Or hit it off Bong:roorrip:
Either way we sing the same damn song

Back
Top Bottom