• Tunes420

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • munki

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • LabRat

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here here! Congrats to Pit, DGMGH, and BWC. Y'all deserve props for your guidance. The proof of your skills shows your grows.

:cheer:

hey hey, yea U know, ha ha. All in a days works, lol. Nah just playin thanks to those who voted for me. Had great competion but a lot more people on this site have great insight and good info as well, thanks for acknowledging what u felt I have contributed. We all make this site what it is. Thanks again. I'm up for next month too and I expect and respect voter loyalty. I am the black/white Cannabarak Obama Jr. jr. and I want ur vote!! :peace:

U cant compete once u have won a title, I believe now you have to wait, unless Im getting the contest rules mixed up?? And what do u mean u expect voter loyalty?? Congrats on placing!!

I read the very vague rules of this competition at the beginning of the thread. It said nothing of the sort. U gotta think, I can't nominate myself. Shoot me a link to the rules if there are more than what's in post #1, BayAreaStonerGirl. I meant exactly what I said about voter loyalty, literally. Remember PoliSci? Thanks for the congrats, I accept cash too.

Back
Top Bottom