• The Weed

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • spike69

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • sonzor

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I feel like I owe u this much Aberration. At first I thought ur grow was meticulously monotonous (i guess because of the feeding schedule part), but I stayed subscribed. I'm glad I did because I just read thru ur setup thread. I'm blown away!! The more I read the more I can appreciate this dude. U all have got to c this. U can't truly appreciate this journal til u c this> Aberration's Mixed-Strain First Grow - 2009. Begin reading at post #8 to c what I'm sayin. Then I read ur nutrients description. This is how indoor home growing should be. Good stuff, real good stuff. Ok nuff said.

I'll nominate The Weed for Member of the Month.
@the weed

It's really important to us to make sure that the new members are greeted at the door. We want them to feel immediately welcome and to get the positive vibe of the site.

The Weed has been offering regular customized greetings and I for one much appreciate it ;)

I'm in shock! Thank You for your nice thoughts Soniq420 and Weedpipe!... Although I have been growing for ten yrs, I have not posted a Journal. Journals Are the backbone of 420 thats what people want to see, Strike 1.! I am not the most vocal with help, Strike 2!. I have not posted any 420 related pics and I joined in 2005! Strike 3!!. I feel a Member of the Month should be a much more well rounded person than myself. But being mentioned is truely a HIGH! TY

My nomination goes out to spike69. Growing true medicine for his brother earns him my respect :peace:

Yeah I have to agree with you on that, it is amazing how reading his journal was not only interesting but the human elemnet he puts into it is touching. I think I called both of my brothers to say high after reading one of his journals.

My vote is for spike

Just here to join in giving Spike some love :Rasta:

My vote has already been placed, but I feel I need to acknowledge the amount of good vibes he puts off around here. A valuable member indeed! Keep doing what you're doing bro!

I believe the month isnt over yet hence no poll. Soniq....can you post a list of the years winners? I think u may be too busy for such a thing but alot of us forget who has won or hasnt won. or placed etc.......just a thought.

I believe the month isnt over yet hence no poll. Soniq....can you post a list of the years winners? I think u may be too busy for such a thing but alot of us forget who has won or hasnt won. or placed etc.......just a thought.

So far this years winners are as follows:

January: Ms Fox
February: BeIrie
March: pan4gold49
April: l8tnightskunk
May: TorturedSoul
June: HazeSeeker
July: 420fied
August: PitViper

Back
Top Bottom