• Irish

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • granny420

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Member of the Month Poll for November 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

As a noob here I'd have to say the hospitality team are some of my current fav members! I had joined a different, unrelated forum the same week I joined this one, and the reason I'm hooked here and quit the other in the first few days boils down to simply the friendliness of the people here. I think this in part must come from the warm welcomes received when you are new. I see testimonies saying so in a lot of journals!

Thanks specifically to The Weed and to BayAreaStoner!

EDIT: I apologize, I just noticed the rule about only one nomination per member... I will have to give mine to...The Weed.

We haven't crossed paths yet greenblood but a belated welcome to 420mag is in order. So ... :welcome: !

i'm glad each and every one of you are here to share knowledge, but i gotta give my vote to butch.

hes the man, and he def gives me the most help and support. and i need it lol.

OldManMed his journal is epic.I laughed,I cried I want the movie right's...step away from the bong...oh well peace

Damn Dain I am humbled. Until Granny said something I didn't even know you put me up. I really thank You.:thanks:

You got the Movie rights for sure!:ganjamon:

Sorry everyone, you are all fine growers and friends, but my vote goes to Granny420. She handling a monster, complicated grow, Her first grow too and she makes it fun for us all. Want good vibes go see Granny. Even with trouble she is always positive. No one loves 420 more than she does! :surf:
She always helps anyone she can.:ganjamon:

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

What do you do when there is a tie for member of the month?

What do you do when there is a tie for member of the month?

If a tie for first place, then there are two first place member of the month winners but no 2nd place winner. There is a third place award.

If a tie for second place, then there are two 2nd place winners but no third place award.

If a tie for third place, then there are two 3rd place winners

We've had a few ties already :surf:

It's hard to vote for just one person. I've had so much help from so many members it's not even funny. I look back and laugh at some of the stupid questions I've asked! Not once has anyone responded to me like I was an idiot. Everyone on this forum is awesome. My vote this month is gonna go to DroJo. Thanks Dude

Wow this is one hell of a race. Its gonna be exciting who pulls this off.

Right now this Community is stunningly fair . :grinjoint:

Tunes420, GreenIsland, Irish and Munki

All have a low amount of votes !

Surprising, Yes Yes
But they have all won something, definitely shows that 420 spreads the love. !:Rasta:

Everyone on the list definitely deserves to win.

MJ420:peace:

Right now this Community is stunningly fair .

Tunes420, GreenIsland, Irish and Munki

All have a low amount of votes !

Surprising, Yes Yes
But they have all won something, definitely shows that 420 spreads the love. !

Everyone on the list definitely deserves to win.

Im with you on this one Mj!

Not a bad choice in the bunch ;)

I had to go with Irish this month. Stuck to her guns and held LEO at bay when they harrassed her grow and trimmers. Then finished it off, as was her legal right despite the obvious anxiety of follow ups :surf:

And such fanstastic buds, black-ish with reportedly neon green innards.

Sticky Icky Baby

Back
Top Bottom