Votes: 7 9.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Second and third place receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Easy..... OldGrowerDude Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow He will harvest around Thanksgiving. He has been helping many other growers and members. Some of the best pictures are in his journal. I swear he is on 420 24/7! He is Quick to answer your questions about his awesome grow! :roorrip:

As a noob here I'd have to say the hospitality team are some of my current fav members! I had joined a different, unrelated forum the same week I joined this one, and the reason I'm hooked here and quit the other in the first few days boils down to simply the friendliness of the people here. I think this in part must come from the warm welcomes received when you are new. I see testimonies saying so in a lot of journals!

Thanks specifically to The Weed and to BayAreaStoner!

EDIT: I apologize, I just noticed the rule about only one nomination per member... I will have to give mine to...The Weed.

I nominate Tunes420 for member of the month. He has shown some very impressive grows with only cfl's, so I can only imagine what to look forward to now that he has a 600 watt light. He is always willing to answer questions and help others when they need it!!!!

fair enough. Well still, job well done. How about BayAreaStoner?

She's staff to, so not eligable either.

You've got an eye for picking the winners. We got to em first though (just kidding around) :cheer:

My nomination this month goes to Munki. Cannot stress enough how helpful and supportive he is.

I'd like to nominate DroJo. I noticed that he's been very active in the past month. Very hospitable and encouraging to newcomers and gives good advice. He also has a jounal that had a rough start, but if u read the journal u'll see the improvement made from lessons learned. Also looks like he's got a creative streak. Check out his clone room. If ur lookin for a 5 star journal MOM nominee, this ain't it (IMO)https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/drojos-first-grow-373w-cfl-ww-ssh-bagseed.95089/. If u look at the member's all around knowledge, personality, hospitality, time spent in the forums learning and helping U will see that DroJo is a solid member worthy of the nomination and my vote (once the polls open). Congrats and thanks for ur enthusiasm and contributions to the community. The majority of his post were helping other members (look at his posting history), not just droppin in to say "good job". DroJo for member of the month.

I'd like to nominate DroJo. I noticed that he's been very active in the past month. Very hospitable and encouraging to newcomers and gives good advice. He also has a jounal that had a rough start, but if u read the journal u'll see the improvement made from lessons learned. Also looks like he's got a creative streak. Check out his clone room. If ur lookin for a 5 star journal MOM nominee, this ain't it (IMO)https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/drojos-first-grow-373w-cfl-ww-ssh-bagseed.95089/. If u look at the member's all around knowledge, personality, hospitality, time spent in the forums learning and helping U will see that DroJo is a solid member worthy of the nomination and my vote (once the polls open). Congrats and thanks for ur enthusiasm and contributions to the community. The majority of his post were helping other members (look at his posting history), not just droppin in to say "good job". DroJo for member of the month.

^^

I've got to agree with that Bwc, Drojo has all the qualities of a solid member and is more than worthy for nomination

My vote is for Drojo

Whoaa, i got nominated :goof::headbanger::allgood:
Seriously tho, thanks for the high praise, and its definitly really cool to be nominated for sure. Thanks BWC, Dean & The Weed ;)

Lots of great quality noms this month IMHO, good luck to every one:popcorn:

I too would like to nominate The Butcher. He deserves the title for how much work he has put into his journal!

Back
Top Bottom