• The Weed

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • spike69

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • sonzor

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the following paragraph must be said in your best teary eyed actors voice.

I don't want to be hollywood up in here but i just have to thank the weed gods, and my parents, and my lucky underwear, also have to give up mad props to all the equipment designers, original pioneers, and especially home depot. Thanks to 420mag for running a great show, and soniq for all his work up in da grow room. Thanks to all the stoners that grew bud and tossed the crap an bred some good shit so that over 40 years we increased potency crazy for my growin pleasure. thanks to luke skywalker for giving us the force, and yogurt for giving us the schwartz.

and finally, sincerely, thanks everyone who voted for me. It was fun, and its been a good journey and ya'll make it be so. DOODAH! peace, I'm out.

lol, thanks soniq, i'd rep you just for knowing what soliloquy means, but a i guess I don't have enough friends, because i never get through enough reps to be able to start the rep cycle over and hit people up again. but i was stoned, i'm glad someone appreciated my humor besides myself. otherwise its just me being annoying. haha.

Back
Top Bottom