• setting sun

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • kwsmoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nbk380

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully one day I can join the ranks... It is really a lot harder to grow a first rate Marijuana plant than what it seems. My first grow was a huge learning curve and I hope my newer grows will be much healthier and can compete with the really awesome plants that have been posted here... My first grow was for laugh and giggles now I am motivated by the many fine people here to produce some really high quality plants... Thanks everyone for all the really great help... I hope to be able to return the favor to the newbies who find there way here...

... and munki is left in the dust! Wow that is a lot of votes guys. Glad to see the increased participation.

I advertised a bit on a couple threads for the contest and it seemed to have worked atleast a little because there were quite a few voters this time around, maybe it was the contest or maybe it was because I let everyone know that some big names were competing like Setting Sun, who might I add has over 1800 posts! Also Munki with over 1000 posts, and other great members with awesome journals like obx, wheelofortune, sonzor, spike, swampgas, damn! just about everyone here has helped me out at one time or another. Im glad so many people came from the other threads to vote hear...but who am I kidding, once I said munki and setting sun were involved they flocked over! lol, I was so close I could taste it! lol. Second place will be a treat! third place would be great too, im just stoked to place at all. Congratulations though SettingSun your MOM win is much deserved! Im still going for the TRIFECTA! lol.

That's Cannafecta ;)

The good thing about these contests is that each month there's yet another new one with fresh hopes and results :surf:

It was only January this year that we started this and we struggled to get even 2 nominees. You guys (and girls) are great getting the partipation to this level.

:cheer:One more day to vote:cheer:

1800 posts and I'm at a loss for words ;).

I'm very grateful that I became a member and hooked up with this great group of people! Your support, encouragement and friendship is something very special to me.

this is an awesome online community!

We are glad you joined too. 1800 posts is a lot and many have been helpful to us n00bs, so thanks man. (Yes I still consider myself new to this).

Congratulations to this month's winners..

October 2009: Member of the Month
1st: setting sun
2nd: greenisland
3rd: munki

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Back
Top Bottom