• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is just a discussion about the whole sitch. Not an arguement. No ones doubting Roseman. Obviously hes good at what he does. This site is about sharing our thoughts and grows as well as issues, not about b.s. Its cool your heated about the debate and wanting to defend Roseman. Not only does he appericate it we all do. Cause that what comodary is all about. Being able to show that you people stick together even if we may not agree with what is said. Whatever the case maybe, we're all happy for each other weather Roseman, OGD, Pit or any1 else wins. Great job on defending Roseman, not trying to get down on you. Just like to make sure everything stays chill.

First off Roseman can defend himself I am not a minion of his or his forum muscle.

I just don't like the pervasive attitude that he won it cheap.

Everything is a back-handed compliment. Like "I respect him just not how he won" that a little BS boys. DEAL

First off Roseman can defend himself I am not a minion of his or his forum muscle.

I just don't like the pervasive attitude that he won it cheap.

Everything is a back-handed compliment. Like "I respect him just not how he won" that a little BS boys. DEAL

No bro not like that. Thats what this contest is about. Seeing people who you normally dont see in the threads. I run Bubble myself. Have for for over 10 years. If hes proud of it then I am as well. We are here to defend eachother, and we are all minions. No matter weather we like it or not. There are no leaders just chill people, growwin.:grinjoint:

I think that's about the line guyz. What is anybody accomplishing this way? Nothing in the rules says you have to agree with or like each other, but we have to and should all respect each other!!! There's no benefit to anyone this way... i'm starting to wish I hadn't even looked at this thread.

Yes agree to disagree. so lets move on.

Thread will reopen in the morning, when cooler heads prevail ;)

We've edited and removed the few posts that were inappropriate and are asking everyone to help us maintain the positivity.

We've got the best vibe on the net, please help is keep it :surf:

Good morning all, Drama? I guess I missed something.
To whom it may concern: Roseman shows up at our door with a group of people and gives us his lifes 420 work in a month or so. He also held out his hand in friendship to all, instead of acting above us. Have we inturn opened are arms and hearts in welcome? Are we not the friendliest 420 community?
Thanx Roseman, we are glad you chose 420Magazine to call your new home. Bless you brother, and bless us all. :welcome: :peace:

Thread will reopen in the morning, when cooler heads prevail ;)

We've edited and removed the few posts that were inappropriate and are asking everyone to help us maintain the positivity.

We've got the best vibe on the net, please help is keep it :surf:

Alrighty then...Recess is over. Let's get back to class and keep our eyes on the prize. Personal egos aside, the real campaign/contest lies out there, not in here...:peace:MF

Nothin against Roseman but It would be interesting to know how many of the older members here at 420 mag have voted for him compared to all the new members he brought with him from other sites. I cant really see how this is
fair.:peace: Someone had to say it.:rofl:

Tell me what is fair .
Life isn't... come on really a forum member of the month .
It's not a cadillac people...or the lottery...
a distinguished honor...but not fair...?thats a bit elementary isn't it?:peace:
Congratulations to the winner:cheer::bong:

It is fair simply because Roseman has accomplished more in one month here, than most members will do in six months! True he brought alot of members with him, but that is even more reason why he should be MOM! He brought a wealth of info and seasoned growers here to help everyone in need. I think OGD is fantastic and well deserving of MOM. We got eleven more months to give it to him!

well said friend.

Tell me what is fair .
Life isn't... come on really a forum member of the month .
It's not a cadillac people...or the lottery...
a distinguished honor...but not fair...?thats a bit elementary isn't it?:peace:
Congratulations to the winner:cheer::bong:

well said friend.

We've all moved on, can we please just drop it. Besides, we're talking about football right now lol

:focus:

You guys do know Reggie Bush says if the saints win he's gonna propose to Kim Kardashian right?

I cant let that happen, so GO COLTS lol

i would say Roseman once i read his tutorial i understood the whole process for the first time (and trust me ive been reading) i felt confident on starting a grow.

i would say Roseman once i read his tutorial i understood the whole process for the first time (and trust me ive been reading) i felt confident on starting a grow.

I am adding a little each day to the Deep Water Culture Tutorial, so please check it out again soon. Over 400 people have told me that they started a grow after reading it.
The CFL Light Tutorial, the Odor Control and the Hash - Kief Tutorial are finished.
:peace:

I am very thankful for all the votes for MOM, and very regretful for the drama and harsh words my presence here may have caused.
Let Peace and Joy be your companions.:peace:

Nothin against Roseman but It would be interesting to know how many of the older members here at 420 mag have voted for him compared to all the new members he brought with him from other sites. I cant really see how this is
fair.:peace: Someone had to say it.:rofl:

No someone didn't...he helped alot of people and brought alot of good people to a great site!:peace::goodjob:Roseman

I cannot believe it. I think Roseman would win a beauty contest too if we had one.

Nah uh, Deep Water Culture or not no way he's cuter than me. Im like brad pitt meets russell brand. im gorgeous ;)

Back
Top Bottom