• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothin against Roseman but It would be interesting to know how many of the older members here at 420 mag have voted for him compared to all the new members he brought with him from other sites. I cant really see how this is
fair.:peace: Someone had to say it.:rofl:

Groover, I have known you from afar in OMM's journal and have thought you very cool but now I KNOW you are the COOLEST.
We had to laugh at that because if we can't laugh at ourselves we are miserable.
I know Roseman is new and has a Bubble following but he hasspread himself around and has worked at this for the short time he has been here. Democracies are wonderful but not always fair and Roseman is quite the Politician.
I myself have always reserved MOTM for those with Distinct honors and a lengthy service here, always doing far more than anything I do, or could do.
All members nominated here should ALL be honored and satisfied just to be in the running with such stand out proven leaders as OldGrowerDude, PitViper, TigerBalm, and LabRat, who without a doubt have helped thousands and thousands of Members, Growers, Caregivers and Patients. We honor all who we have running this Month. Good Luck!

All Members in these Contests are Winners and we members are grateful for their dedication and selflessness.
:thanks: All

Groover was not complaining, he just thought it odd like many older members that one so new would have soo many votes it is almost like Tammany Hall.
What a great bunch of members we have at 420Mag Thank you all for the terrific discussions!

Groover, I have known you from afar in OMM's journal and have thought you very cool but now I KNOW you are the COOLEST.
We had to laugh at that because if we can't laugh at ourselves we are miserable.
I know Roseman is new and has a Bubble following but he hasspread himself around and has worked at this for the short time he has been here. Democracies are wonderful but not always fair and Roseman is quite the Politician.
I myself have always reserved MOTM for those with Distinct honors and a lengthy service here, always doing far more than anything I do, or could do.
All members nominated here should ALL be honored and satisfied just to be in the running with such stand out proven leaders as OldGrowerDude, PitViper, TigerBalm, and LabRat, who without a doubt have helped thousands and thousands of Members, Growers, Caregivers and Patients. We honor all who we have running this Month. Good Luck!

All Members in these Contests are Winners and we members are grateful for their dedication and selflessness.
:thanks: All

I couldn't have put it any better mate. Goodluck to ALL the members in this months contest.:grinjoint::peace:

Nothin against Roseman but It would be interesting to know how many of the older members here at 420 mag have voted for him compared to all the new members he brought with him from other sites. I cant really see how this is

I too saw nothing wrong with Groover's statement. It wasn't condescending and he voiced what many of us saw from the beginning. I know C5rftw just wanted to stick up for Rose but come on 47 votes already in 3 days lol? No ones angry or sour at all, but Roseman has 12x the votes of Pitviper and 5x the votes of Labrat. Come on guys, lets laugh and admit the truth. Roseman honestly has started a lot of threads and tutorials. He's undeniably active & helps where he can. So he's definitly worthy of his nomm as are all of the other nomms. But this race isn't for money or anything other than rep and is fun, so its fun to follow & watch and garner votes, but at the end of the day we shouldnt loose sleep over it.

Ill also wanted to add that I really don't think Roseman is a bad guy. He's a man of faith and bud. He may have brought a lil cult here, but I doubt they mean any harm. Its not like they're communists or anything. They're just high & jolly.

What I think should be brought up here, and has been brought up by brother grower Butch, is the discrepency between votes casted in this contest and votes casted in other contests. It would be cool if our new members whether Deep Water Culture or not voted in all our contests.
Spread the votes around guys even if Deep Water Culture arent running in that particular race :cheer:;)

Let's just all enjoy our contests :ganjamon:
And I dont care what no one says, OGD can still make a comeback!

:cheer:VOTE OGD!!!:cheer:

I voted for Roseman ;)

- Brought 70 new members here
- Wrote 10 or so tutorials
- Helped us integrate and familiarize many of the new members with our rules here

Anybody that does this gets my vote any month they do it ;)

This is no slight against any of the other nominees, I've got mad respect for all of them but I only get one vote like everybody else ;) PitViper is one of my closest friends here, and I don't think he's have a problem with my rationale.

The Member of the Month is a popularity contest of sorts. People should be able to thank those that have helped them - it's the point of it.

Please consider that a member is only eligible to win once every 6 months and we've all got plenty more months coming up if we're all lucky ;)

I will say that the Plant of the Month and Nug of the Month are less subjective contests and are intended to be about the quality of the green, not who's green it is :surf:

Pleeeeeease don't take my comments the wrong way groovers.
I was only saying what I know some of the other members are thinking.
It was not my intention to cause a rift. I just wanted to put it out there for discussion. I think it's great that we can discuss this without any problems.
. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. IMHO there are NO rights and wrongs just lessons to be learned.:peace:
I think Roseman is a fantastic member and I would love to be able to dedicate as much time to writing DIY and grow tutorials as he does.
I think the guy should be made grow staff not MOM. I might even vote for him myself. I have been known to change my mind at the last minute.:rofl::peace:

It is fair simply because Roseman has accomplished more in one month here, than most members will do in six months! True he brought alot of members with him, but that is even more reason why he should be MOM! He brought a wealth of info and seasoned growers here to help everyone in need. I think OGD is fantastic and well deserving of MOM. We got eleven more months to give it to him!

Pleeeeeease don't take my comments the wrong way groovers.
I was only saying what I know some of the other members are thinking.
It was not my intention to cause a rift. I just wanted to put it out there for discussion. I think it's great that we can discuss this without any problems.
. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. IMHO there are NO rights and wrongs just lessons to be learned.:peace:
I think Roseman is a fantastic member and I would love to be able to dedicate as much time to writing DIY and grow tutorials as he does.
I think the guy should be made grow staff not MOM. I might even vote for him myself. I have been known to change my mind at the last minute.:rofl::peace:

I hear what you're saying Groover, and I'm sure the thought has crossed a few minds, including my own... but Soniq put it well - Roseman has earned it.

At least with this elephant out of the room, us mortals might have a chance during the next six months!

Way to go Roseman - thank you for the new energy and membership you have brought here with your hard work and positive attitude. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well said, soniq and obx. I voted for RM based stricly on the help he's given me personally. I know a bunch of Deep Water Culture who wouldve had a hard go a it without RM. Isn't that wat the vote is meant to represent? I'm sure once we all get to know each other we'll find reasons to vote for some of the others. Seems like a great group, hope to see u guys around!

Cant we just all get along.............please, Ive been here long enuf to see and hear the political squabbles from some people. I dont know Roseman myself thru the forum but from what I see hes been a a huge contributor. give him the recognition he deserves..I am...Good job Roseman.

Cant we just all get along.............please, Ive been here long enuf to see and hear the political squabbles from some people. I dont know Roseman myself thru the forum but from what I see hes been a a huge contributor. give him the recognition he deserves..I am...Good job Roseman.

:amen:

But im really surprised this conversation is still going. This is a forum and I think everyone should be able to express their feelings. Groover meant absolutely no harm, and never once said that Roseman didnt deserve his votes. In the first 4 days of the poll being open he alone has more votes than usually the top 3 MOM placings at the end of the polls closing. Groover just noted that the vote count is higher because of the ppl he brought over him.
He said nothing negative about Deep Water Culture at all, so why is everyone getting defensive? They bubblets have been nothing but jolly around here. There's no need to defend or explain why ya voted for him. It's just a contest and everyone votes for who they like. Groover's message was friendly and a lil humorous. Come on ya'll, lets all just roll up a doobie, blunt, load our bongs and vapes and just enjoy our day:slide::smokin::bong::grinjoint:

Groover even went over to to Roseman's thread like a gentleman and explained that he meant no harm. Come on ya'll seriously... Drop it.

Groover, I'm staying away from you, cuz you're a TroubleHead lollllz:smokin:

Ok so I gotta throw my 2 cents in. Roseman great job on all your threads I've read all of them word for word. And I like em. Great work and research. I play w/ the bubble game myself. Works fantastic. Yeah you got some quick votes there. Weather it was planned or not, no matter what rules are, rules are rules just as votes are votes. And hey when we think about it, if any of us got that amount of votes that quick that person would be just as ecstatic as the next person to. Great Job and what a way to make your presence known.and like OBX said Now that the elephants out, we can move on. Thats what makes us here at 420 on another level. no Bull Sh*t back and forth.Leave that to the other forums. Put that fire out and move on is the way we do it right? We gotta back each other, even if we have to bite the preverbial bullet sometimes. No rifts no seperation here at 420. One fam, One cause no matter what your sitch is. HPS CFL E&B NFT DWC its all good.

DroJo, Butcher, good points, and I'm positive Groover didn't mean anything wrong, he just said what he was thinking with no malice aforethought and definitely didn't mean to start a fight.

I really don't know the other nominees very well, but I hope to get to in the coming months and possibly years. I'm sure there are great reasons why all of them were nominated, hey they didn't nominate themselves!

This is a great contest, it's definitely gotten some attention this month hasn't it, which is a not a bad thing. I think a little stirring of the pot from time to time is a good thing, it keeps us on our toes! This would be pretty damn boring if nothing ever changed.

I'm awful glad to see we are discussing this all in respectful terms, but after all, we are all brothers and sisters here aren't we? So, let's keep talking if we need to get more off our chests, but remember that just because I didn't vote for someone this month, well, let me get to know you and I just may next time!

So, peace, love, dove everyone! Don't forget, there's another contest next month! I love you all!

DroJo, Butcher, good points, and I'm positive Groover didn't mean anything wrong, he just said what he was thinking with no malice aforethought and definitely didn't mean to start a fight.

I really don't know the other nominees very well, but I hope to get to in the coming months and possibly years. I'm sure there are great reasons why all of them were nominated, hey they didn't nominate themselves!

This is a great contest, it's definitely gotten some attention this month hasn't it, which is a not a bad thing. I think a little stirring of the pot from time to time is a good thing, it keeps us on our toes! This would be pretty damn boring if nothing ever changed.

I'm awful glad to see we are discussing this all in respectful terms, but after all, we are all brothers and sisters here aren't we? So, let's keep talking if we need to get more off our chests, but remember that just because I didn't vote for someone this month, well, let me get to know you and I just may next time!

So, peace, love, dove everyone! Don't forget, there's another contest next month! I love you all!

Yesssssssssssssssss!!! That's what i wanna hear/read! :hug:

Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom