• Roseman

Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need a interpreter there's thing moving all over my screen....mabey I should put the bong down......hum...naw...:roorrip::roorrip:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLL
that seriously had me laughing out loud so hard.

I fuckiin looooove you man!:hug:

Keep the Irieness going ya'll.

I need a interpreter there's thing moving all over my screen....mabey I should put the bong down......hum...naw...:roorrip::roorrip:

well since your putting it down i think I'll have to pick it up then........HOLY SH*T..(caugh caugh)..I think I just spit a lung out. That ones for you OGD!!
Now oyu got me think G13diesel..DAMN you!!LOL..Nuthin but love for the OGD!

I also want to chime in and say Groover said nothing wrong. It's great the way we can all express our opinions here without the strife.

I'd say bong hits all around, but I've got to go back to work :(

Mad props to all :surf:

I also want to chime in and say Groover said nothing wrong. It's great the way we can all express our opinions here without the strife.

I'd say bong hits all around, but I've got to go back to work :(

Mad props to all :surf:

I'll hit mine for you Soniq - no need to say thanks, I'm just that kind of friend... :rofl:

Oh "fluff'n" is actually the oppisite. heat the hash a lil bit then break it up. keep in mind that hash compesses and the fluf'n will expand it more. but it all depends on how and what you smoke it out or off of. If your putting it in a joint/blunt/bowl fluff it a lil before your drop pieces on to the herb and you get the full flavor and effect out the hash. Or at least this is what i da and think is the results. I have no scientific proof of it...LOL..

I too saw nothing wrong with Groover's statement. It wasn't condescending and he voiced what many of us saw from the beginning. I know C5rftw just wanted to stick up for Rose but come on 47 votes already in 3 days lol? No ones angry or sour at all, but Roseman has 12x the votes of Pitviper and 5x the votes of Labrat. Come on guys, lets laugh and admit the truth. Roseman honestly has started a lot of threads and tutorials. He's undeniably active & helps where he can. So he's definitly worthy of his nomm as are all of the other nomms. But this race isn't for money or anything other than rep and is fun, so its fun to follow & watch and garner votes, but at the end of the day we shouldnt loose sleep over it.

Ill also wanted to add that I really don't think Roseman is a bad guy. He's a man of faith and bud. He may have brought a lil cult here, but I doubt they mean any harm. Its not like they're communists or anything. They're just high & jolly.

What I think should be brought up here, and has been brought up by brother grower Butch, is the discrepency between votes casted in this contest and votes casted in other contests. It would be cool if our new members whether Deep Water Culture or not voted in all our contests.
Spread the votes around guys even if Deep Water Culture arent running in that particular race :cheer:;)

Let's just all enjoy our contests :ganjamon:
And I dont care what no one says, OGD can still make a comeback!

:cheer:VOTE OGD!!!:cheer:

Hmmm. Doesnt make any difference how long ago you joined something or some group. IIt's the impression you make. He's a leader. It's a landslide victory, baby. if you knew Roseman, you'd vote for him too.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hmmm. Doesnt make any difference how long ago you joined something or some group. IIt's the impression you make. He's a leader. It's a landslide victory, baby. if you knew Roseman, you'd vote for him too.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Its obvious your in his camp....its all good.
:peace:

how do you post a video when the material is not your own? not to accuse you, I'm into making DVD videos and every time i try to upload it fails on me because I don't own the rights ........you can pm me if you want! thanks Bro

This is just a discussion about the whole sitch. Not an arguement. No ones doubting Roseman. Obviously hes good at what he does. This site is about sharing our thoughts and grows as well as issues, not about b.s. Its cool your heated about the debate and wanting to defend Roseman. Not only does he appericate it we all do. Cause that what comodary is all about. Being able to show that you people stick together even if we may not agree with what is said. Whatever the case maybe, we're all happy for each other weather Roseman, OGD, Pit or any1 else wins. Great job on defending Roseman, not trying to get down on you. Just like to make sure everything stays chill.

Back
Top Bottom