• MountainHigh

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Woodsman

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • spike69

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again all very nice comments, thank you! I'm showing all these nice comments to my wife as proof that someone likes me! LOL

Why, doesn't your wife like you? Maybe I should change my vote. :rofl:

I don't care if she likes you or not, you're tops in my eyes Woody and deserving of all the accolades you receive! :cheer:

:peace:

Why, doesn't your wife like you? Maybe I should change my vote. :rofl:

I don't care if she likes you or not, you're tops in my eyes Woody and deserving of all the accolades you receive! :cheer:

My wife loves me (I think), but when it comes to my grows, that's a whole new ballgame! It's been a non aggressive battle of wits. She plays a major part sometimes in my threads and I try to make light of the situation.

Yeah my vote was for Woodsman....good guy with a good vibe.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:Vote for Woodsman:cheer::cheer::cheer:

You've been at your mountain moonshine lately, haven't you? You have been looking quite ill lately. :Rasta:. You should take some meds and see your ladies in the morning. You'll look more refreshed then.... :Rasta:

Woodsman its your turn...........

I'd like to thank all of you that participated in the voting whether you voted for, or against. In my opinion spike69, MountainHigh and Hypo Hippy were all more qualified than myself. I've never won a contest before, so winning this contest is quite an honor and also feels kind of strange for me.

My wife has known that I'd been nominated for the Member of the Month contest here (envision the 'rolling' of the eyes) and when I told her that I had just won, all she could say was, "Does that mean your going to spend even more time on that d*mn computer?" LOL. She's serious!

If it wasn't for the help and assistance from many of you folks that I have had the pleasure of meeting here at 420magazine.com, I may not have made it through this far! This is such a terrific ride that we're all on. Let's enjoy it and keep it going.

Thank you again for your support and thank you to 420mag for allowing me a nice home and the opportunity to meet you all!

Hey, tell'em to legalize the stuff so we can all move on!

congrats man, maybe you need to do the smarty pants dance....
Thanks Joe!
Is this the one? :goof: cause that's about as good as it can get!

congrats Woodsman. a title well deserved. :ganjamon:

Thanks Butcher, if you say so. I don't understand it myself! I just come here and try to chill and learn something like the rest of us!

Congratulations to Woodsman on his Member of the Month win ;)

Thanks to all who participated; nothing like the respect of one's peers :surf:

Reputation Points and Title being adjusted straight away ;)

Congratulations to Woodsman on his Member of the Month win ;)

Thanks to all who participated; nothing like the respect of one's peers :surf:

Reputation Points and Title being adjusted straight away ;)

Thank you Soniq420 this was all totally unexpected! Your right! Nothing like the respect of my peers. I thank you all and I sure do RESPECT all of you and appreciate you all. You've all been helping me grow my stuff the way it's supposed to be grown and not like I used to! You've all made me feel so at home at 420. I've not laughed as much as I've done lately in a long long time! 420 not only has the greatest growers, but also the most interesting and some of the funniest people around!

Thanks to all of you and big time kudos to MountainHigh, Hypo Hippy and spike69. All three are great individuals, great teachers and great students.

Back
Top Bottom