• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will go with DroJo.. :cheer: Even tho I am new to this site.. but he was one of the first ones to help me out on here! He was very good about it..

"Go, DROJO":cheer::yahoo:

I will go with DroJo.. :cheer: Even tho I am new to this site.. but he was one of the first ones to help me out on here! He was very good about it..

"Go, DROJO":cheer::yahoo:

Nothing wrong with being new. Some times that's when you really notice the most helpful members.

Besides, we were all new at some point.

Thanks groover, Kiwi, justin & irish for the kind words :blushsmile: Congrats to Velodorone on his nom :goodluck:

I'm still rooting for OBX tho!!!!!

OBX, He's The Best

Shoutouts to Pitviper, Obx, FlyinPan & Velo. All quality nominees. All are cool peeps.

much love ya'll
:peace:

Thanks Dro! You're still gonna win though... after all, I nominated you! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Like I said before, if I can just beat my one MOM vote to date total... :ganjamon:

:peacetwo: No matter what though, we are going to keep this contest happy and fun :peacetwo:

I realize it's awfully "close to the wire" to be posting this, but I would very much like to see a few more nominations from some of the newer members - people who have been here three months or less. I would be interested in knowing who they feel has been most helpful to them in their pursuit of knowledge.

I would not even be opposed to seeing one or more of the newer members be nominated. My opinion is that their join date - or even post count, on its own merits - is not a requirement to become MotM. Only that they have been as helpful as possible to this site and to its members.

If I ever decided that I wished to "travel to DC," I'd probably end up getting shredded, don't you think? LMAO

I agree totally TS.

A couple months back, I nominated, then new member, DocBud. Unfortunately, I guess not too many heads had seen his posts, as he didn't receive enough votes IMO, lol, but I felt he was worth the nom nevertheless.

I'm gonna throw a long shot into next month's polling ;)

Hmm can he be nommed? His current journal has has me seriously considering hempy for my next gro. Great journal, great plants, and he's friendly and welcomin, can he be nommed for feb since the polls arent open yet?

LeenieBean would be awesome too. Always very positive and cheery and bounces around spreadin positive vibes.

Back
Top Bottom