• MostlyCrazy

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Aberration

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are a winner because you're the man anyway @ what you do.

Who cares about the title, it only matters to me that you contribute along with many others here a wealth of information that can only be contributed via experience and @ the cost to ones self which you then give to others for free and that my friend makes you in my eyes:

Everyone who got nominated= Winner.

Nuff Said.

Now lets grow some weed!!!! :yahoo::bravo::thanks:

. No your the man!!lol.:grinjoint:

nicely said brother, and thanks!

I gotta vote for Irishboy - you got some good karma and don't mind sharing it with everyone. Every nominee is qualified though... sometimes you just gotta wait your turn though, and it looks like MC is due... :bigblush:

Thanks for all your help in keeping the peace MC - we are just one big 420 family!

Sucks that I can only throw support to one member as this is a frickin' "who's who" of growers ...

Had to send one out to Aberration for all the details you put in. You may not have many regular posters to your journals, but your work is a fine addition to our community's grow collection. :welldone:

True Story

Former guerrilla grower returning to freshness this season. Always curious about artificial lighting and began researching.

Found 420 site, then RC51 Flouro grow and then.....ta daaa!, Irishboys journals.

The raw journalism salted with input from so many good folks just hooked me. So way before I had planned, I (and a co-worker) jumped in and commited. We contacted Mike, got hooked up (tanks Mike) and have a awesome summer to look forward to.

So if it wasn't for Irishboys threads, I'd still be doing recon. Instead I've picked a great light, joined a forum or two (1st time experience too) and having fun learning.

Thanks Irishboy, this votes for you! :thumb:

On a side note; reading the comments posted on this thread gives me more sources to direct my attention to. I'm really digging 420 Magazine and now gots to look at some nominees and their threads.

Congrats to all for being nominated and to celebrate, as soon as I get home, I'm firing a fattie for you. :rollit:

True Story

Former guerrilla grower returning to freshness this season. Always curious about artificial lighting and began researching.

Found 420 site, then RC51 Flouro grow and then.....ta daaa!, Irishboys journals.

The raw journalism salted with input from so many good folks just hooked me. So way before I had planned, I (and a co-worker) jumped in and commited. We contacted Mike, got hooked up (tanks Mike) and have a awesome summer to look forward to.

So if it wasn't for Irishboys threads, I'd still be doing recon. Instead I've picked a great light, joined a forum or two (1st time experience too) and having fun learning.

Thanks Irishboy, this votes for you! :thumb:

Hey, thanks for sharing this KX808. It is wonderful to know that one of our sponsored grows helped to showcase a sponsor's technology that it inspired a member to lay down their hard earned cash on it. Please share the results of your purchase with a grow journal here if you can. We would love to see it! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom