• MountainHigh

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Woodsman

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • spike69

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Member of the Month Poll for March 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

Please note: We now award only for first place

Good selection for this month, I wish I could vote for you all, you've all been a great help to me and others on the board.. I gotta vote for my man Spike this time around, he's been growing non stop beautiful plants and is always giving everyone great vibes. He's been on top of a lot of things to help the cause, and that is what our movement needs.

Good luck to all of you this month! Keep growing, stay green.

I like your MAZAR Woods

Hey ghost, the final product looked great, but didn't turn out potent enough for me. The thread was a trip and a half. Pretty funny stuff for a thread in the Plant and Bud Photos section!

woodsman, if you win, I have another prize for you.

Hmmm and if I lose? ........Don't let those polls fool ya! I think the rest of the guys make their move right about now! Besides, I ran out of bribe money the other day. Only had enough for 12 votes, the others just had bad aim :scratchinghead: and hit the button with my name on it instead (medical quality cannabis usage may have been to blame).

Gotta go with the Woodsman for sure. Hell-of-a Good Head ! :bravo: :thumb:

Not that I wouldn't vote for everybody else if I could. all a bunch of good heads too. :adore: :bong:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom