Votes: 79 59.8%
  • PitViper

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • Tiger Balm

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a Christian, but they sure do have some good ideas. Like this one:

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
—Luke 6:27-31. NIV

*blows virtual smoke into the Lounge...* Peeps, c'mon y'all...let's smoke till we choke, it's Sunday, too early to be hatin' on people, isn't it? Toke a bowl/joint/blunt/spliff/etc., read the posts and comment on things that are WORTH commenting on. Pretty please? We aren't in grade school anymore; let's act like it! Just my $0.02 worth...smoke it or leave it!

Alrighty then...Recess is over. Let's get back to class and keep our eyes on the prize. Personal egos aside, the real campaign/contest lies out there, not in here...:peace:MF

Damn, is it recess again already? :peace:MF

Bottom Line is Deep Water Culture= $$$$$$$$. We spend spend spend we are never done improving the grow and sponsors love us. Sorry but tis the TRUTH. +

I am a truth addict and shit I just got a HEAD RUSH

I can only speak for myself, but I'm stoked to have the Deep Water Culture here. I've lurked on there "home", and they seem to be a nice bunch of stoners.

I hope we can all help them make the transition to their new home!

All groups have their hotheads, so the onus is on the rest of us to keep the vibe positive.

:welcome: :420: :welcome: :420: :welcome: :420:

Thank you for changing your post Blitty! +reps Thank you too Stgeneziz! +reps

I've tried my best to keep this civil and help out the Mods with PMs and hints, but I've got the flu, my wife has the flu, and my 14month old son has the flu.

Important things to worry about in other words...

Hope cooler heads prevail. :ciao:

Oh man, thats tough... Hope you and your family feel better man, always scary when the little ones get sick.

Congrats to all the NOMs this month. Rose, Pit, LR420, and last but definitly not least TigerBalm.. It was a lil bit of a circus for a couple days, but its all good now. Best wishes to everyone :goodjob:

Sorry Roseman, I'm still rooting for Tiger Balm! Only 72 votes to go!! :rofl:

What can I say, I love an underdog. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously, congrats to Roseman, Pit, LR420, and TigerBalm... what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

Now, who's up for February? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I glanced at Roseman's links, he ure seems like he wants to teach some which is what this site is all about. Congrads Rose on the MOM and Obxgrander the saints did win.

Plenty of time everyone 47 + more hours to Vote. ;)
We finally hit the 100 votes mark, I been hoping to break that Plateau for the last 4 months! :cheer: :woohoo:
Well done everyone. :headbanger: Keep them coming! :goodjob: :allgood:
:theband:
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom