Votes: 4 9.5%
  • lavendar

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Staff are not eligible for this contest. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

WheeloFortune! His threads are interesting reads, educational both in his documentation of his progress and his candor & honesty in reporting his problems (and why they occurred & what he does to fix them), and provide much entertainment. He has invested in some expensive tools to aid in his growing - and his reports help others decide the potential value of those tools to them - while on the other hand never once looking down at those of us who have to scrape to afford the minimums. He also helps out around the site by answering threads that are within his areas of expertise whenever he has time to do so.

In short, a true asset to our 420Magazine community who deserves to be recognized for all that he does!

His current grow: Quest for 1g/w: 1k hps liquid cooled on a 6' mover in a 4x8 tent.

And some others:
Wheelo's first flop (complete)
Wheelo's second go - auto (complete)
Wheelo's 3rd run w/lst (complete)
WheelO's 4th - decision time (complete)

thanks Tor, it's nice to even get a mention.

I have learned so much on this site, and much of it was from helping and being helped by others. Hopefully I keep on learning and getting better, and ya'll can help. ;)

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

DocBud!
MK-Ultra Hempy - C02 - 1000 Watts
DocBud's Hempy Grow

Despite Battling Mites, PM and Bad Seeds DocBud rages on to produce Great Informative and Very Helpful Journals and Advise.
Always keeping a Postive Vibe.
Great Photos and Quick to Answer your Questions.
He Latest Grow Is dealing with Time Release Nutes in Hempy and Soil Buckets, That may very well Save us 420 Growers ton of $$$.
Please stop by and Visit, I must read and exciting grow.
Un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
DocBud :cheer:

I nominate lavendar

she grows,
she's a woman,
she's got good insight and is learning the game and teaching us along the way.

Let's hear it for lavendar

The Member of the Month Poll for April 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

Please note: We now award only for first place

idk if he is allowed but i vote for Setting Sun! he helps everyone and has great advice. he has saved me allot of money on DIY things. either way. thanks SS! much love:goodjob:

Not just helpful, but very friendly and very knowlegable too.
I 2nd that nomination..got my vote.

wow, I came over here to vote and just saw this!

Thank you both for your kind words!

Not sure if I'm eligible because I won a few months back, but much love back brothers ;););)

My vote for Setting, really a great work with two differents set-up, i loved his journal, great person and great grower.

Damn im really torn between who to vote for.... I think im gonna do inni minni miney moe again :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom