• FryingPanFlyer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • velodrone

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, that was a close race. Congratulations to our winner and to all 5 members, you all deserved to be in this contest.

Keep up the good work!:bravo:

Looks like it was a close one. Congrats to FPF on the MOM win. Congrats to OBX too, third time was a charm ;). It was fun all around. Shoutout to Velo & Pit too. I know the votes were down this month a tad, but it was a fun one, like its always been ;)

:nicethread::bravo:

Dro:reading420magazine:

Wow that was a close one.. Congrats to all three..... Well deserved....

I agree, what a close one that was! I wasn't sure even after I went to bed last night.

obx and DroJo, congrats on your finishes too, it could not have been any closer, they love it when the Super Bowl is this close.

And PitViper and velodrone, you guys made a good showing of it too!

It really is an honor to be considered in the same company as the four of you! Time to get out there and share the love!

Congratulations, FryingPanFlyer, on your victory as Member of the Month. You and the other "contestants" help make this place what it is. :thanks:

It was a fun contest - I'm stoked 87 people voted, especially when you compare it to the 17 total votes in the February contest a year ago.

I want to thank Mom, Dad, and all the little people running this internet thingy for making this all possible... oh, wait, damn, that was my speech if I won... :bigblush:

Seriously, I'm glad we all had fun with it, Go Dro, and Fly on Fry! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was a fun contest - I'm stoked 87 people voted, especially when you compare it to the 17 total votes in the February contest a year ago.

I want to thank Mom, Dad, and all the little people running this internet thingy for making this all possible... oh, wait, damn, that was my speech if I won... :bigblush:

Seriously, I'm glad we all had fun with it, Go Dro, and Fly on Fry! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good job obx, you're too cool!

I think that this months contest was fantastic to watch and totally positive throughout the month my boy FPF who I nominated won a well deserved title and the others Drojo; OBX;,pit;,and velo could have easily won as well and would have been equally deserving.

Congrats to all.

I agree, what a close one that was! I wasn't sure even after I went to bed last night.

obx and DroJo, congrats on your finishes too, it could not have been any closer, they love it when the Super Bowl is this close.

And PitViper and velodrone, you guys made a good showing of it too!

It really is an honor to be considered in the same company as the four of you! Time to get out there and share the love!

Sorry for being an ass sometimes, but I congratulate you on your win, obviously your are fine grower.:thumb:

Congratulations to this month's winners..

February 2010: Member of the Month
1st: FryingPanFlyer
2nd: DroJo
3rd: obxgardener

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Back
Top Bottom